查看完整版本: looking for Philippines bird book

treeswift 23/03/2010 23:54

looking for Philippines bird book

HI,

I am going to the Philippines (palawan) next week friday on short notice and I am struggling to get a hold of the field guide. Does any one have one I could borrow, or know where I could find one in the next few days?  It would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Exley

ajosh 24/03/2010 06:41

I've got a copy of the Oxford guide to the birds of the Philippines you can borrow.  I've been to Palawan and it seemed to serve me pretty well.  I missed the Palawan Hornbill however by about 5 minutes.

I live in Causeway Bay right near the Excelsior hotel.  I'm usually home by 7:30 PM if you want to come by I can meet you there and hand it off to you.  Here's my cell phone:  XXXXXXXX.  

Palawan is stunningly beautiful.  I'm sure you'll enjoy.  

- Josh

HKBWS Vicky 24/03/2010 09:35

Dear Exley and Josh
Since this forum is open for public and anyone can access and get information here. Please try not to disclose your personal information e.g. address, cell phone number etc in the forum. If you would like to contact each other privatly, you can use the P.M. (private message)function. I've copied and sent the original reply from Josh to Exley and deleted the cell phone number in the forum reply.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Thank you!
HKBWS Officer

ajosh 24/03/2010 19:58

Sorry,

I meant to PM him but - obviously - didn't.
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: looking for Philippines bird book