查看完整版本: possible Short-billed Minivet in Tai Po Kau

Jonathmartinez 24/03/2011 23:38

possible Short-billed Minivet in Tai Po Kau

I've seen this morning what i do believe could be a Short-billed Minivet in Tai Po Kau. Was a male,  i first  thought was a Scarlet Minivet when i realysed was no red pacth on the tertial. The main features make me aware on this bird was the 90° angle forming by the red patch continuing into the secondaries and the one into the greater covert (i'de better should make my description first in french, should be more easy for me). Other features was deep black mantle, head and throat.
I'm sorry to send this information so late, but i just realysed the importance of this bird when i saw was not in the HKlist record sheet.
The bird was on the RED trail (near the end), about 100 or 200 meters after the small closed trail who is going to the right and with the small panel information (Road closed), the bird was along the trail.
I've seen the bird briefly, few seconds in the bins at a distance of about 30 meters, and haven't match to get any pictures.
If somebody have time to go there to have a look, could be interesting to get a picture of the bird.

Jonathan
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: possible Short-billed Minivet in Tai Po Kau