查看完整版本: (outdated過期)香港鳥類名錄 List of HK Birds - 2012-07-03

HKBWS Bonnie 3/07/2012 14:13

(outdated過期)香港鳥類名錄 List of HK Birds - 2012-07-03

[color=red]香港鳥類名錄已更新:
The next update List of HK Birds is available at:

[/color][url=http://www.hkbws.org.hk/BBS/viewthread.php?tid=16948&extra=page%3D1&frombbs=1][color=red]http://www.hkbws.org.hk/BBS/viewthread.php?tid=16948&extra=page%3D1&frombbs=1[/color][/url]

Latest "[b]List of HK Birds[/b]" with Chinese Name

[list][*]Latest List of HK Birds revised by the Record Committee (513 species), with Chinese Name revised by Chinese Bird Names Committee.[/list]
最新修訂的"[b]香港鳥類名錄[/b]"(連中文名字)
[list][*]以下是最新修訂的香港鳥類名錄,此名錄以紀錄委員會發佈的最新版本為藍本(513鳥種),再加上由中文鳥名委員會最新修訂的中文名字。[/list]

List of HK Birds 香港鳥類名錄
[attach]11744[/attach]
[attach]11745[/attach]

Unusual Record Form 罕有雀鳥紀錄表格
[attach]11746[/attach]

[b]The species category definition is as follows:
[/b]
Category I: species that have been recorded in an apparently wild state in HK.

Category IIA: southeast China breeding species, the currently established HK breeding population of which is considered to derive from captive stock, but which probably occurred in HK prior to habitat changes.

Category IIB: extralimital species that, although originally introduced to HK by man, maintain a regular feral breeding stock without necessary recourse to further introduction.

Category IIC: previously established feral species.

Category III: species for which all published HK records are considered likely to relate to birds that have escaped or have been released from captivity.

*Category III species do not form part of the official HK List which is only Category I and II species and currently stands at 513.

[b]鳥種類別的定義如下﹕[/b]

第   I  類﹕ 在香港有明確野生紀錄。
第 IIA 類﹕ 中國東南部地區繁殖的鳥種,現時在香港的繁殖群落被認為是由逃逸的籠鳥所繁衍的,
                 但亦可能在棲息地出現變化前已在香港出沒。
第 IIB 類﹕ 非原居鳥種;經人為引入香港,現無需靠額外幫助已能繼續繁衍。
第 IIC 類﹕ 曾經在香港有野生群落的鳥種。
第  III  類﹕ 根據已發表所有香港紀錄顯示,此鳥種可能在飼養時逃逸或人為放生。

*第 III 類鳥種並非香港鳥類名錄正式確認的鳥種, 香港鳥類名錄只包括第 I 類及第 II 類現共有513鳥種。

msamuel 20/07/2012 20:46

A typo that Urocissa erythrorhyncha (Red-billed Blue Magpie) should read Urocissa erythroryncha.

lalan 20/07/2012 23:56

Cinereous Tit 蒼背山雀
即舊時稱為大山雀
但中文作「灰背山雀」會否順口點和更加易用?

wgeoff 21/07/2012 12:00

Reference Samuel Ma's comment above.

We (HFCheung and I) believe that erythroryncha is a typo error in the IOC list and that Urocissa erythrorhyncha is actually correct.

But if any scientific name experts disagree, we would be pleased to hear.

lpaul 8/08/2012 10:16

It appears that erythroryncha is the correct spelling, although it is frequently spelt erythror[b][u]h[/u][/b]yncha.

HBW states as such, but without explanation:

Taxonomy: Corvus erythrorynchus Boddaert, 1783, Canton (Guangzhou) south China.
Genus has sometimes been subsumed in Cissa, but three members of latter seem to form a distinctive group. Present species forms a superspecies with U. caerulea and U. flavirostris. Race alticola initially described under name "caerulea", but this name is invalid, as preoccupied. [b]Species name often misspelt "erythrorhyncha". [/b]Five subspecies recognized.

A more helpful discussion can be found at:
[url]http://www.birdforum.net/showthread.php?t=157138&highlight=erythroryncha[/url]
This states that Boddaert when describing the species used erythrorynchus (which for grammatical reasons became erythroryncha when the species was later transferred to Urocissa) and provides a link to a reprint of this reference.

Hope this helps.

wgeoff 8/08/2012 17:59

Yes, Paul and Samuel are correct .

IOC changed the name from "[i]Urocissa erythro[b]rh[/b]yncha[/i]" to "[i]Urocissa erythro[b]r[/b]yncha[/i]" in their Version 2.7 of 29 December 2010 under the following reference

"Urocissa erythroryncha Nomenclature
•Often spelled "erythrorhyncha".
•The original is spelled "erythrorynchus"
•Normand David writes (in litt. 2010.01.19) "NOTE: under 32.5.1, the original erythrorynchus (= erythroryncha) cannot be corrected, since " incorrect transliteration or latinization .. are not to be considered inadvertent errors, and thus are not to be corrected".
2010.01.19; 2010.01.24"

So, although [i]erythro[b]rh[/b]yncha[/i] is actually the correct spelling from a Latin viewpoint and the spelling [i]rhyncha[/i] appears many times in the IOC List for other species, the original name given by Boddaert was [i]erythro[b]r[/b]yncha[/i] and it therefore stands.

We will change it in the next published HK List

[[i] Last edited by wgeoff at 8/08/2012 18:27 [/i]]

HKBWS Bonnie 27/09/2012 16:13

香港鳥類名錄已更新:
The next update List of HK Birds is available at:

[url]http://www.hkbws.org.hk/BBS/viewthread.php?tid=16948&extra=page%3D1&frombbs=1[/url]
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: (outdated過期)香港鳥類名錄 List of HK Birds - 2012-07-03