Thread
Print

a chirpy story about seasons

a chirpy story about seasons

Hi guys!

Are you in the mood for a passionate story? Here's one about birds in all seasons:

http://hk.video.yahoo.com/video/video.html?id=1863426

Enjoy!

One more click after this pretty un-bird related stuff and you are in the kind of Internet territory that we don't want this site to be associated with.

Suggest it is removed.

Mike Turnbull

Thank you for your message.

As a new member to this community, I do apologize sincerely for having attached an external in my last posting. If I had known that it violatd one of the reguations here, I wouldn't have done that.

I do hope that we're able to *agree* to disagree on one issue, though: that is, to conduct an open forum like HKBWS should be seen as a means to an end.

Whether the means of communication is photography or creative writing or music composition ... isn't that important, or is it? What *is* important is that this Forum should serve as a friendly platform for those who have a passion for birds, or for those who have a mission, to educate the general public, esp. the younger generation, to respect all kinds of life in Nature, birds in particular in this case.

Ngai-lai Cheng

I think Mike is referring to the other 'arty' gentleman's films that are being advertised once your clip is finished. Whilst they may have some education value, they may not be appropriate for all HKBWS members!

Thread