Thread
Print

極度強烈譴責一位外籍人仕

一個鳥會普通會員的一点感受

首先表明身份,本人是鳥會內一個最普通的會員家庭成員,參加鳥會,皆因本人熱愛觀鳥,丈夫熱衷攝鳥。過去幾年,透過鳥會活動,認識了不少志同道合的鳥友、攝友。深深體驗到人鳥和諧及人人和諧的樂趣。

近日發生在米埔的連串事件,因本人未在現場目睹,不能作出評論,事件既己交由警方處理,就靜侯其調查報告罷。

惟本人親眼目睹的網上帖子,有部份的的確確包含辱罵、粗俗、怨恨甚而提倡鬥爭的字眼在內。鳥會中不乏稚子會員,我不想孩子受著這等網上欺凌行為的負面影響,我相信大部份會員看罷這等辱罵、粗俗、怨恨甚而提倡鬥爭的字眼亦感不安。

若果烏會在考慮到大部份會員利益底下,執行其職責,行使其賦与權力,删除當中一部份帖子,是合情、合理並合法的做法。

祝願鳥會在每一個會員的努力下,在政府包括警方及眾市民心目中,我們是一個提倡人鳥和諧及人人和諧的群體。

EXPRESSION OF FEELING FROM AN ORDINARY MEMBER OF HONG KONG BIRD WATCHING SOCIETY (HKBWS)

First of all, I would like to declare my status as a family member of an ordinary HKBWS member.  Our family joined the society because I enjoy bird watching and my husband loves bird photo taking as well.  In the past few years, we have met many keen birders and photographers through the activities organised by the HKBWS.  We much appreciate the fun derived from the harmonious relationship between birds and human and that between human individuals.

I don't feel I can make any sound judgement on the recent unhappy events happened in Mai Po.  In view of the case has already been reported to the Police, let us peacefully await for the investigation report.

I have eyewitnessed a few threads on the webpage which did contain wordings that were abusive, vulgar and hateful and even "advocating war". There are quite a number of juvenile members with HKBWS, I don't want our children to be adversely affected by these "web bullying" behavior.  I believe most of our adult members feel a bit of discomfort after reading these wordings.

In consideration of benefit of the public, it is appropriate, on both legal and psychological consideration, for the administration of the forum to exercise their authority empowered by our members to edit/remove those threads/wordings.

Best wishes that HKBWS will be perceived as a community which advocate "harmonious relationship between birds and human and that between individual human beings" in the heart of government (including the Police) and every Hong Kong citizen with the everlasting endeavour from all of us.

[ Last edited by mchristine at 19/06/2010 13:43 ]

Thread