Thread
Print

Request for 2013 Records

Request for 2013 Records

We expect to publish the 2013 Annual Report in December this year. Although we take records from the website, we may miss some and it’s always better to get records direct from the observer.
So why not send in your best 10 or 20 records from 2013?

All you need to do is complete the worksheet ‘2013Records’ in the attached Excel file

http://www.geoffwelch46.com/Request2013RecordsWebsite.xls

and send it to me at

geoffwelch46@yahoo.co.uk

The Excel file contains the following worksheets –

2013Records – an empty file for you to fill in with your own records
Sample Records – some of my own records for guidance

If you don’t know the Species Number, leave it blank – the name in English is enough.
Only records from the year 2013 are required.

Please complete the file and send it to me as soon as possible and latest by 28th February. If I can receive them by that date, or earlier if at all possible, we can assemble the report within the timetable.

If you have any questions or problems, please come back to me.
Thanks for your help

Geoff Welch

[ Last edited by wgeoff at 17/01/2014 06:33 ]

Sorry, I can't open the file.
alan

Thanks Alan, try it now

Request for 2013 Records

A reminder that we are collecting 2013 records for inclusion in the 2013 Hong Kong Bird Report and the HKBWS Master Files. These are important sources of information when responding to Government requests or development proposals.

Your contribution is important. So why not send in your best 10 or 20 records from 2013?

All you need to do is complete the worksheet ‘2013Records’ in the attached Excel file

http://www.geoffwelch46.com/Request2013RecordsWebsite.xls

and send it to me at

geoffwelch46@yahoo.co.uk

The Excel file contains the following worksheets –

2013Records – an empty file for you to fill in with your own records
Sample Records – some of my own records for guidance

If you don’t know the Species Number, leave it blank – the name in English is enough.
Only records from the year 2013 are required.

Please complete the file and send it to me as soon as possible and latest by 28th February.

If you have any questions or problems, please come back to me.
Thanks for your help

Geoff Welch

I am very pleased to report that 2013 records have been received from many individuals including several who have sent records for the first time.
All individuals who send their records personally will be included in the list of subscribers to the 2013 HK Bird Report which should be published early next year.

YOUR records are important to maintain the database which HKBWS uses to respond to Government requests and developers plans as well as for inclusion in our annual Bird Report. Although the official deadline has passed, it is still not too late to send a few records which I can still include in the Master File which we keep and use. So please do so, just a few records can make all the difference. Please use the Excel File and format listed above.

Geoff Welch

For your information, the 2012 HK Bird Report is now completed and in final review before printing later this month.

[ Last edited by wgeoff at 2/03/2014 07:37 ]

Thread