Thread
Print

request for Hong-Kong bird photos

request for Hong-Kong bird photos

I'm a travel writer from Canada, just back from a bird watching trip in Hong-Kong. To illustrate a part of my article, I'm looking for nice, close, sharp, pictures (high res.) of Black-faced spoonbill, white-throated or black-capped kinghfisher, silver-eared mesia, yellow-crested cockatoo, red whiskered bulbul.
I'm writing about HKBWC activities and mention the website of the photographers. By the way if you come to Canada you can join the club activities. www.coq.qc.ca Let me know.
For a conference given for the Quebec local birdwather club,
I would like to show pictures (medium res. approx 2mg of white breasted waterhern, pied avocet,lesser sand-plover, pacific golden plover,spotted redshank, caspian tern, common koel, rose-ringed parakeet, eurasian tree sparrow, yellow and and white wagtail, scarlet minivet, chesnut bulbul, plain prinia, hanian blue flycatcher, black- throated laughingthrush, and the masked one, velvet fronted nuthatch, great tit, japenese white eye, fork-tailed sunbird, long tailed shrike, asian azure-winged magpie, black collar starling, crested myna, scaly-breasted munia, blak kite, white-bellied sea eagle.

Please contact me directly at: bilodeau.louise@sympatico.ca
Many thanks.

Thread