Thread
Print

應否公開稀有鳥類的位置? Should locations of rarities be publicized?

非常同意 隊長,阿關,John, Geoff Welsh 和 Peter 的意見。大家應該分享觀鳥的樂趣。
現時BBS討論區任何人都可以Login,會員非會員都可以得到同一資訊。
可否考慮BBS討論區祇能讓觀鳥會的會員才可以進入觀看,我留意到絕大部份的會員在觀鳥時都很自律,不會對雀鳥造成很大的騷擾。如果這概念可行的話,對雀鳥的騷擾會減小很多。

Totally agree with Captain, Mr. Kwan, Geoff Welsh and Peter's opinion. We should share the fun from bridwatching.
Now BBS Forum is available to the public, HKBWS's member and non member could login and obtain the same information.
Please consider if BBS Forum is available to the HKBWS members only, I observe that most of our member is very self-discipline, disturbance to the bird is not so much. If this suggestion is followed, I expect that disturbance could be reduced to a minimum.

TP Luk

With reference to DR. HF Cheung's two choices above, I suggest slight modifications to provide alternative measure:

We may allow birder to withhold bird information because of sensitivity, however, the sensitivity rule should be defined by HKBWS beforehand, not by the finder's personal judgement. The rule should be better opened for discussion by the members first before it is established.

參考到張浩輝博士的二個選擇,希望做到不是黑便是白的選擇,所以提議改良一下如下:
如果公開鳥况的地點是敏感資料,對鳥可能有傷害性的騷擾,我們可以允許作者不把鳥况的地點公開。但是何為敏感資料應是由觀鳥會事先製訂,经過會員同意才執行,不是個人的主觀意見。

TP Luk

Thread