Thread
Print

Black-headed Bunting 黑頭鵐

Black-headed Bunting 黑頭鵐

LV, 2009/10/26

有件事想講下.. 話說o尋日去時見到張主席, 佢叫我地小心d行, 唔好踩到人地係田基邊d野, 原來我未到前, 有人話有人踩到田基邊人地種o既o野,但今日就有個外籍人士, 因為佢當時個位應該有o野遮, 條田基已經企晒人, 佢就唔理o甘多, 踩落田兜過d人行去另一邊影... 我當時見到, 心諗, 係咪d人唔比佢行呢... 我諗只要你講聲"excuse me"人地都會讓比你行掛... 點解要踩落人地田, 塊田好多菜... 點解要o甘??

[ Last edited by AC07 at 27/10/2009 00:24 ]

我上星期四都見到一鳥友行田基時, 被一位種田的男人破口大罵, 仲句句粗言, 那位種田的男人罵的內容是早幾日比人踩爛了些疏菜, 當然那位被罵的C兄是代罪羔羊

I went to LY yesterday and there was a man, shouting out " Hey youth! Don't step on there as there is many vegetable, OK?!"
I think he had experimenced many unhappy thing before we went to his field...

Quote:
Original posted by fatchun at 26/10/2009 20:47
I went to LY yesterday and there was a man, shouting out " Hey youth! Don't step on there as there is many vegetable, OK?!"
I think he had experimenced many unhappy thing before we went to his field.. ...
Fatchun, yes, that’s why Mr. HF Cheung told us that be careful when you walking along the road, let me write it in English what I saw yesterday, although my English is not good.

When the black-headed bunting appeared in the field, there has already about 20 people around the field, they was standing on both side of the field, it seems that one side had a better view in order to take photo, I was standing on the other field at that moment, at that time, one man who is not Chinese, in order to go to the opposite side to take photo, he walked down the field and pass thought the people standing on the road between the field, as the road is narrow, not possible to walk behind the people, that’s why he walked down the field, stepped on the vegetables and go to the opposite side… I was really shocked at that moment… and disappointed about that as I know he is experienced member of HKBWS.. and he should know that it is not good to step on the field…

Sorry for my poor English and hope the other can understand that.

[ Last edited by AC07 at 27/10/2009 12:10 ]

Thread