BBS BBS Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register English | 中文
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Jul 4th, 2024, 7:26am

HKBWS BBS 香 港 觀 鳥 會 新 聞 組
   Discussion Area 討論區
   Bird Identification 鳥類辨識
(Moderators: BBS Moderators, Yat-tung YU)
   Some interesting publications
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Some interesting publications  (Read 1063 times)
HKBWS Office
BBS Member
BBS God

WWW Email

Some interesting publications
« on: Oct 28th, 2004, 12:31pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

An interesting message extracted from Asia Pacific Migratory Waterbirds e-mail group, share with members.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 27 October 2004 21:34
To:  
Subject: [BirdsinRussia] Bird Migrations in Asia - 2004

Dear all,

It's a pleasure to announce new collection of papers under the name "Bird Migrations in Asia".

With best regards

Jevgeni Shergalin    

-------------------------

MIGRATSII PTITS V AZII [BIRD MIGRATIONS IN ASIA]. Trudy Instituta zoologii [Proc. of Inst. of Zoology]. Vol.47. Editor-in-chief of volume Prof. Dr.E.I.Gavrilov. Almaty, 2004. 232 p. Paperback. ISBN 9965-25-389-7.
Number of printed copies – 300. In Russian with English and Kazakh summares. One article is in English completely.

The papers summarizing results of many years studies of migration, spatial distribution, structure of populations of a number of species of birds in
Kazakhstan and Western Siberia territories are presented in the book.

Meldebekov, A.M., Gavrilov, E.I. Study of bird migrations in Central Asian-Western Siberian region. 3-5.

Gavrilov, E., Van der ven J. About migration routes of Demoiselle Crane (Anthropoides virgo) in Asia. 6-28. Fig.2. Tabl.2. Bibl. 75 titl. Wholly in English.

Andrusenko, N.N. Spring migrations of the Greater Flamingo (Phoenicopterus roseus) in the Commonwealth of Independent States. 28-39. Bibl.30 titl.

Andrusenko, N.N. Ecological aspects of moult and results of Swan ringting in Akmola Region (Kazakhstan). 40-62. Tabl.5. Bibl. 19 titl.

Andrusenko, N.N. On vagrant records of the Greater Flamingo (Phoenicopterus roseus Pall.). 63-74. Bibl.43 titl.

Bragin, E.A. Distribution and number of swans in Kustanai Region in 1998-2002. 75-86. Tabl.7. Bibl.9 titl.

Gavrilov. E.I., Gavrilov, A.E. Autumn migration of the Little Stint in Kazakhstan. 87-116. Tabl.7. Bibl.20 titl.

Gavrilov, E.I. Variability of form and wing length in the Sparrowhawk (Accipiter nisus L.) on the autumn passage in the Western Tien-Shan foothills. 117-125. Tabl.2. Bibl. 10 titl.

Moskvitin, S.S., Korobitsyn I.G., Tyutenkov, O.Yu. Migrations of Charadriiformes in the lower stream of Tom’ River (Western Siberia). 126-148. Fig.2. Tabl.3. Bibl.22 titl.

Mosvitin, S.S., Tyuten’kov, O.Yu., Korobitsyn, I.G. Phenology and characteristic of the seasonal cycles of Larids in the south of Tomsk Ob’River area. 149-165. Fig.2. Bibl.20 titl.

Chernyshov, V.M. Warblers migrations in Baraba forest-steppe.166-184. Fig.7. Tabl.8. Bibl. 19 titl.

Chernyshov, V.M., Yurov, A.K., Yanovskiy, A.P. Seasonal migrations, territorial links and age structure of the Sand Martin populaton on Chany Lake (the south of Western Siberia).185-196. Fig.5. Tabl.2. Bibl. 17
titl.

Brief communications.

Andrusenko, N.N., Andrusenko Nataly. On the presence of two colour morphs of downy chicks and intermediate plumages of the Greater Flamingo. 197-200. Bibl. 3 titl.

Gavrilov, E.I. Where do Kazakhstan ducks spend the winter ? 201-210. Bibl.7 titl.  

Gavrilov, E.I., Gavrilov, A.E. Eastern House Martin (Delichon dasypus Bonaparte, 1850) – new species in the fauna of Kazakhstan and Central Asia.
210-213. Tabl.1. Bibl. 10 titl.  

Gavrilov, E.I., Grachev, Yu.N. New form of the Oriental Turtle Dove for Kazakhstan and Central Asia. 213-215. Bibl.8 titl.

Khrokov, V.V. On bird number on delta lakes and Syr Daria River mouth in spring 2001. 216-230. Tabl.1.  Bibl.9 titl.

TOC. 231.
----------------

From the HKBWS Office
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

logo

香 港 觀 鳥 會
Hong Kong Bird Watching Society

Best viewed with IE 6.0 or Netsacpe 7.0:

Download Explorer   Download Netscape

HKBWS BBS 香 港 觀 鳥 會 新 聞 組 » Powered by YaBB!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.