BBS BBS Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register English | ¤¤¤å
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Jul 23rd, 2024, 10:37am

HKBWS BBS ­» ´ä Æ[ ³¾ ·| ·s »D ²Õ
   Discussion Area °Q½×°Ï
   Conservation ¦ÛµM«O¨|
(Moderators: Webcreeper, BBS Moderators)
   ·m±ÏÁú°ê·s¸UÀAÀã¦a
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: ·m±ÏÁú°ê·s¸UÀAÀã¦a  (Read 752 times)
Kevin Li

Email

·m±ÏÁú°ê·s¸UÀAÀã¦a
« on: Jun 15th, 2003, 9:29pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Áú°êÀô¹ÒÁp¦X (KFEM)
·m±ÏÁú°ê·s¸UÀAÀã¦a

Áú°êÀô¹ÒÁp¦X(¦a²y¤§¤ÍÁú°ê¤À·|)¦V°ê»ÚªÀ·|µo¥X©IÆ~¡A­n¨DÁú°êÁ`²Î¿cªZ¹b¤¤¤î ·s¸UÀA³ö³÷¤uµ{¡A¥H§K¯}Ãa­Ô³¾ªº´Ï®§¦a¡A¤Îº®¥Á¿à¥Hºû¥Íªº³½Ãþ´Ï®§¦a¡C·s¸UÀA ªe¤fÀã¦a¦ì³BÁú°ê¦è«n¥þù¥_¹Dªº®ü©¤½u¤W¡A­±¿n¬ù40,100¤½³¼¡A¥¥¨|µÛÂ×´Iªº®ü ¬v¸ê·½¡A¬Oº®¥Á¥Í­p¤§©Ò¨Ì¡A¤]¬O¥@¬É³Ì¤j­Ô³¾´Ï®§¦a¤§¤@¡C
(¬ÛÃö³ø¾É: http://china.joins.com/article_b.php?tonkey=20030605205856)

®Ú¾Ú³Ì·sªº¥Á·N½Õ¬dÅã¥Ü¡A81%ªºÁú°ê°ê¥Á»{¬°¡AÀ³¸Ó¥þ­±©ÎªÌ¼È®É°±¤î·s¸UÀA³ö³ ÷¤uµ{¡C¾¨ºÞ¦p¦¹¡A¤uµ{¦Û±q1991¦~°_±q¨S¶¡Â_¡C
(¬ÛÃö³ø¾É: http://china.joins.com/article_b.php?tonkey=20030603201606)

¥»¦~3¤ë28¤é¡AÁú°ê¥|¦W¥D­n©v±Ð»â³S¡A¥]¬A¨â¦W¦ò±Ð¹¬«Q¡A¤@¦W¤Ñ¥D±Ð¯«¤÷©M¤@¦ W°ò·þ±Ðªª®vµo°_¤F¡y¤T¨B¤@«ô¡z¹B°Ê¡A±q·s¸UÀAÀã¦a¥Xµo¡A¥H¤T¨B¤@«ôªº­W¦æ¤è¦ ¡¡A®{¨B¨«¨ì­º³£º~«°¡A¥þµ{310¤½¨½¡Cµ²ªG¡A¥L­Ì¦b5¤ë31¤é¨ì¹Fº~«°¡A»Ý®É65¤Ñ¡ AÀò±o¤½²³ªº¤ä«ù©M¤j²³´CÅ骺¼sªx³ø¾É¡C
(¬ÛÃö³ø¾É: http://china.joins.com/article_b.php?tonkey=20030523200736 (¹Ï),
http://china.joins.com/article_b.php?tonkey=20030523214953 (¤å))

¦P®É¡A¥Ñ©v±Ð¡BÀô«O¡B¤HÅv¡B°ü¤k©M³Ò¤u²Õ´µo°_ªºÁp·ù¡A©IÆ~Á`²Î¿cªZ¹b¤¤¤î·s ¸UÀA³ö³÷¤uµ{¡C¥H¤U¬O¤@«Ê¼Ë¥»¨ç¥ó¡AÅý°ê»ÚªÀ·|¤ä«ù§Ú­Ìªº¦æ°Ê¡A¦X¤O©IÆ~Áú°ê ¬F©²­«µø¤uµ{¹ï·s¸UÀA¤@±aªº­t­±¼vÅT¡A¨Ã¤¤¤î¤uµ{¡C

½Ðñ¸p¨ç¥ó¡A¨Ã±H¦Ü
The Honorable ROH Moo Hyun, President of the Republic of Korea
Cheongwadae, 1 Sejong-no, Jongno-gu, Seoul 110-820, Republic of Korea
email: webmaster@president.go.kr / yang0303@president.go.kr

¤]½Ð§â°Æ¥»±H¦Ü¥»·|
Kim, Yeon Ji  
email: kimyj@kfem.or.kr
Fax: 82-2-730-1240
International team, KFEM/FOE Korea  
251, Nuha-dong, Jongro-Gu, Seoul, Korea 110-042

·s¸UÀA¤uµ{ªº­I´º
¤Ï¹ï·s¸UÀA¤uµ{ªº¹B°Ê¤w¸g«ùÄò¤F5¦~¡CÁú°êªºÀô«O¤H¤h©M«Ü¦h°ê¥Á³£»{¬°¡A¤uµ{· |¯}Ãa³¥¥Í°Êª«¬Ã¶Qªº´Ï®§¦a¡C·s¸UÀAÀã¦a¬O¥@¬É¤W5­Ó¥D­n¨ã­«¤j¥ÍºA»ù­ÈªºÀã¦a ¤§¤@¡C¥¦¤£³æ¬O¤@­Ó®ü¬v¥Íª«©M­Ô³¾ªº´Ï®§¦a¡A§ó¬OÁú°ê¦è«n®ü©¤½u¤W¬ù25,000­Ó ¤pº®¤áªº¥Í­p¨Ó·½¡C

1991¦~¡AÁú°ê¬F©²®i¶}¤F·s¸UÀA¤uµ{¡A­p¹º«Ø³]¤@­Óªø33¤½¨½ªº³ö¨¾¡A¥]³ò¤F¾ã­Ó ªe¤fÀã¦a¡C¦¹Á|¤£³æ¯}Ãa40,100¤½³¼ªº®ü¬v´Ï®§¦a¡A¤j¶q¥Î©ó«Ø³y³ö¨¾ªº¥ÛÀY©Mªd ¤g§ó·|¯}Ãa¦ÛµM´ºÆ[¡C²{®É¤uµ{¤w§¹¦¨¤F75%¡C

³Ìªì¡AÁú°ê¬F©²»{¬°¤uµ{¥i¥H´£¨Ñ¤j¶q¹A¦a¡C¦ý¬O¡A¥Ñ©ó¬F©²¦b2001¦~«Å¥¬´î¤Ö½_ ¦Ì¥Í²£©M©x©w¹A¦aªº­±¿n¡A¤ä«ù¤uµ{ªº²z¾Ú¹y®É¿ºµMµL¦s¡C

1998¦~¡AÁú°êÀô¹ÒÁp¦X¶}©l¶i¦æ¤Ï¹ï·s¸UÀA¤uµ{ªº¦æ°Ê¡A±o¨ì¤F´CÅé©M°ê·|ij­ûªº ª`·N¡A§ó±o¨ì©v±Ð»â³S©MºtÃÀ¦W¤Hªº¤ä«ù¡C

¥»¦~3¤ë28¤é¡AÁú°ê¥|¦W¥D­n©v±Ð»â³Sµo°_¤F¡y¤T¨B¤@«ô¡z¹B°Ê¡A±q·s¸UÀAÀã¦a¥Xµ o¡A¥H¤T¨B¤@«ôªº­W¦æ¤è¦¡¡A®{¨B¨«¨ì­º³£º~«°¡A¥þµ{310¤½¨½¡C¡y¤T¨B¤@«ô¡z¹B°Ê ±o¨ì¤F¥þ°ê¤W¤Uªº¹ê½è¤ä«ù¡Cµ²ªG¡A¥L­Ì¦b5¤ë31¤é¨ì¹Fº~«°¡AÀò±oªñ8,000¦W¥Á²³ ¦bº~«°¥«¬FÆUªù«eÅwªï¡A¨Ã¦P®É¶i¦æ¥Ü«Â§Üij¡C

5¤ë26¤é¡A31¦W¨k¤k¦bÁ`²Î©²ªþªñÁ|¦æ¶H¼x©Êªº¶°Åé«cÀY»ö¦¡¡A§Üij¤uµ{¡A¥]¬A¥»· |ªº¯µ®Ñªø¤Î«Ü¦h¦a°Ï©Ê»â³S¡C6¤ë1¤é¡A¶W¹L40¦W¥»·|¦¨­û¤]¶i¦æ¶°Åé«cÀY»ö¦¡¡C

·s¸UÀAªº©R¹B¦M¦b¥¹¤i¡A¦¹¨è¥¿¬O¬F©²¨Mµ¦ªºÃöÁä®É­Ô¡C¬G¦¹§Ú­Ì¸ÛÁܧAªº¤ä«ù¡A ½Ð¾¨§Ö¦æ°Ê­P¨çÁ`²Î¿cªZ¹b¡A©IÆ~¥L¤¤¤î·s¸UÀA³ö³÷¤uµ{¡C

¼Ë¥»¨ç¥ó
The Honorable Roh Moo Hyun
President of the Republic of Korea

Dear President Roh Moo Hyun,

I am writing to urge you and your government to bring a halt to the Saemangeum reclamation project. As each day passes, we are closer and closer to losing this precious wetland.

Saemangeum has been recognized as one of the most important tidal flats in the world. As I am sure that you are well aware of there are many reasons why Saemangeum needs to be protected, including its importance to migratory birds, to marine life, and a healthy environment.  

In addition to this, there are many citizens who rely on the wetlands for survival. This great number of people, including their families cannot be ignored, nor can the 85% of Korean people who oppose the project.  

South Korea is developing at a rapid rate, and this has benefited the people in many ways. However, some negative effects of this growth have been overlooked, or simply ignored. It is critical that you change your policy while the wetland is still alive. Environmental groups from all over the world are aware of the importance of Saemangeum, and all are very concerned. South Korea is the member country of the Convention on Biological Diversity(CBD) and the Ramsar convention. South Korea has a responsibility to keep those international multilateral environmental agreements.  

The international community welcomed your being President because you have a progressive attitude for social change. If your government continues to destroy the Saemangeum tidal flat, it would be most unfortunate for you and your country. For the people and for the well being of the planet, please stop the destruction. South Korea is a beautiful country, but at this rate, it doesn't look as though it will be that way in the future. It is up to you to protect Saemangeum, not only for the people of the present and the future, but also to honor those of the past as well. For more than a decade since the Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro, governments and citizens have acknowledged that economic growth without conservation is not enough, and ultimately without conservation our economic and social sustainability is undermined.

Please do the right thing; Save our Saemangeum. It's not too late.  

Sincerely,
(Your name)
(Your city/country)

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

logo

­» ´ä Æ[ ³¾ ·|
Hong Kong Bird Watching Society

Best viewed with IE 6.0 or Netsacpe 7.0:

Download Explorer   Download Netscape

HKBWS BBS ­» ´ä Æ[ ³¾ ·| ·s »D ²Õ » Powered by YaBB!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.