BBS BBS Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register English | 中文
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Jul 23rd, 2024, 3:31pm

HKBWS BBS 香 港 觀 鳥 會 新 聞 組
   Discussion Area 討論區
   Conservation 自然保育
(Moderators: Webcreeper, BBS Moderators)
   請保護鳥巢!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: 請保護鳥巢!  (Read 488 times)
Webcreeper
BBS Moderator
BBS Member
BBS God

I'm a webcreeper

請保護鳥巢!
« on: Apr 26th, 2004, 6:44pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

目前正值雀鳥育雛的季節,各位的作品或討論少不了也會涉及鳥巢和鳥蛋,為了防 止有人干擾雀鳥繁殖,現將以前相關的討論轉載如下,供各位鳥友參考:

Posted by 鳥友A on August 10, 2002 at 19:49:01:

在香港行山網的網頁Download區有漁護處的數張相思育鶵的照片.網址是:  

http://www.hiking.com.hk/disframe.htm  

Click入"Wallpaper for Download"便可找到.  

Posted by Samson So on August 12, 2002 at 11:41:40:  
In Reply to: 相思育鶵 posted by 鳥友A on August 10, 2002 at 19:49:01:

Just a reminder to all nature lovers, especially birdwatchers and photographers: The pictures shown in the website are beautiful. But please be reminded that nest photography may cause serious disturbance to the birds if not handle by extreme care.  

I have seen photographers taking 'close up' (less than 3 meters from the nest) pictures of Baya Weaver nest at Mai Po. The adults gave up the nest the next day.  

I am not saying that the Japanese White-eye shown in the pictures have suffered any problem after that (we don't know). But please do not be too excited about nest photography even though the baby birds are cute.

I guess other experienced bird photographers may have similar opinion, am I right?  

Samson  

Posted by Chi Ming on August 13, 2002 at 00:06:25:  
In Reply to: Opinion on nest photography posted by Samson So on August 12, 2002 at 11:41:40:

I fully agree with you.  

Forest birds used to build their nest away from disturbance and quite often these nest are hiding in dense canopy from the view of human and other animals. My worry is, if the photographer keep frequently take picture of the nest, it will cause certain extend of disturbance, or the location of the nest will be exposed, this increase the chance that the eggs or chicks being attack by other animals or birds. I have seen a Black-faced laughingthrush fed on the chicks of chinese bulbul.  

The picture with cute chicks will properbly attract attention and encourage more people to search for and take pictures of it. It is not the question whether the photographer is experience or not, but is the attitude toward wildlife. If a good and close up pictures were produced but the eggs or chicks was caused to death, what is the meaning?  

Posted by 鳥友A on August 13, 2002 at 01:11:38:  
In Reply to: Re: Opinion on nest photography posted by Chi Ming on August 13, 2002 at 00:06:25:

我也曾見過有拍友為了改善照片構圖而挪動鳥蛋,這些人雖然手上拿著價值不菲的 相機,但是行為就如無知可惡的頑童,又或是不負責任的盜獵者。如果可能造成棄 巢悲劇,就算拍到精彩的照片又如何?我們不能夠為了滿足個人的私慾,為了能夠 在人前炫耀自己的大作,便可以犧牲雀鳥生存繁殖的權利。  

為避免鼓勵有人不擇手段的拍攝,我同意不宜高調介紹或發表類似作品,如果真的 值得公開介紹,發表時都應加上“不要騷擾雀鳥繁殖”的呼籲,並且不透露詳細的 拍攝地點。

多得 Samson 和 Chi Ming 指正,希望我的介紹沒有間接做了幫凶。

Posted by 大白鷺 on August 13, 2002 at 02:30:32:  
In Reply to: Re: Opinion on nest photography posted by 鳥友A on August 13, 2002 at 01:11:38:

:為避免鼓勵有人不擇手段的拍攝,我同意不宜高調介紹或發表類似作品,如果 真的值得公開介紹,發表時都應加上“不要騷擾雀鳥繁殖”的呼籲,並且不透露 詳細的拍攝地點。  

不高調介紹或發表類似作品,甚至不透露詳細的拍攝地點只是治標的方法,治本的 方法是要教育大眾正確欣賞野生動物的態度和怎樣對待牠們。不單不能胡亂拍照和 騷擾,更不能胡亂收養或收容雛鳥。這是需要一個全面及廣泛的環境生態保護教育 ,更需要從小做起;讓大眾能認識,欣賞,愛護及珍惜我們香港寶貴稀少的野生動 植物!  

« Last Edit: Apr 26th, 2004, 7:18pm by Webcreeper » Logged

>}o-}o-   >}o-         >}o-    .......x
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

logo

香 港 觀 鳥 會
Hong Kong Bird Watching Society

Best viewed with IE 6.0 or Netsacpe 7.0:

Download Explorer   Download Netscape

HKBWS BBS 香 港 觀 鳥 會 新 聞 組 » Powered by YaBB!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.