BBS BBS Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register English | ¤¤¤å
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Jul 23rd, 2024, 5:35am

HKBWS BBS ­» ´ä Æ[ ³¾ ·| ·s »D ²Õ
   Discussion Area °Q½×°Ï
   Conservation ¦ÛµM«O¨|
(Moderators: Webcreeper, BBS Moderators)
   Stop the Dolphin Slaughter in Taiji °±¤î¤é¥»¤Ó¦a±O±þ®ü³b
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Stop the Dolphin Slaughter in Taiji °±¤î¤é¥»¤Ó¦a±O±þ®ü³b  (Read 874 times)
kui
BBS Member
BBS Newbie

I love taking ave photos!

Stop the Dolphin Slaughter in Taiji °±¤î¤é¥»¤Ó¦a±O±þ®ü³b
« on: Sep 30th, 2005, 5:37pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Action Alert:
Please Help to Stop the Dolphin Slaughter in Taiji, Japan

On the 8th October 2005, an international day of protest has been  
organized against the killing of dolphins and small whales in Japanese  
waters. Hundreds of thousands of environmental organization representatives  
from around the world will be outside the Japanese embassies that day  
to take part in a peaceful demonstration against the continuation of  
these hunts.  

Every year, over 20,000 dolphins and small whales are killed in 'drive'  
hunts, hand-held harpoon and cross-bow hunts. In recent years, these  
hunts have increasingly come under international scrutiny, prompting  
concern from bodies such as the International Whaling Commission (IWC), on  
both welfare and conservation grounds. In the last 20 years, over  
400,000 small cetaceans have been killed in Japanese waters.  

One form of these hunts is the 'drive hunt', in which dolphins and  
small whales are rounded up using boats and driven into shallow water where  
they are killed for their products. During the annual hunt in Taiji and  
Futo, most of the dolphins are stabbed on the spot, before being loaded  
onto trucks, sometimes still conscious, to be processed into meat and  
fertilizer. Young dolphins are ¡¥saved¡¦ for the captive industry that  
is the primary motivation for the hunts. Many fisherman have admitted  
that they would not continue the drive fisheries if it were not for the  
high prices offered by the captivity industry for wild dolphins.

Please help with our campaign to bring an end to these hunts by sending  
a letter of protest to the Consulate-General of Japan in Hong Kong. Let  
the Japanese government know that you object to the drive fisheries  
because: 1) the method of killing is unacceptably inhumane; 2) captured  
dolphins are sentenced to lives of depravation in captivity. See attached  
for an example letter and contact details for the Consulate-General of  
Japan in Hong Kong. We hope to gather hundreds of protest letters to  
show the support of Hong Kong public to end the Taiji dolphin slaughter.

We would appreciate if you can also email (info@hkdcs.org) or fax  
(2357-1670) the copy of your protest letter to HK Dolphin Conservation  
Society before sending it out to Consulate General Office, so that we can  
pass this information to the organizers of Japan Dolphin Day.  Let us  
know if you have any question about this campaign.  We appreciate your  
effort to stop the dolphin slaughter, and to make our oceans a better  
place for the whales and dolphins.

Best regards,
Samuel Hung
Chairman, Hong Kong Dolphin Conservation Society

For more information, please visit the following websites and attached  
PDF:
Japan Dolphin Day Website (www.SaveTaijiDolphins.org)
Graphic video footage of drive hunt  
(http://www.bluevoice.org/sections/dolphins/save.shtml)

½Ð°Ñ»P°±¤î¤é¥»¤Ó¦aªº®ü³b±O±þ¡I
¡@2005¦~10¤ë8¤é¬O°ê»Ú¤Ï¹ï¤é¥»±O±þ®ü³b¤Î¤p«¬ÄHÃþªº§Üij¤é¡C¥þ²y¼Æ¥H¸U­pªºÀ ô¹Ò«OÅ@²Õ´¥Nªí±N·|¨ì·í¦aªº¤é¥»»â¨ÆÀ]¶i¦æ©M¥­§Üij¦æ°Ê¡A§Æ±æ¥i¥H­¢¨Ï¤é¥» °±¤î®·±þ®ü³b¡C

¡@²{®É¡A¨C¦~¦b¤é¥»¦³¶W¹L¤G¸U°¦®ü³b¤Î¤p«¬ÄHÃþ³Qº®²î³ò®·¡B³½¤e¤Î²îÀY®·Âyµ¥ ¤èªk®·±þ¦Ó¦º¡Cªñ¦~¨Ó¡A¤é¥»ªº®ü³bÂy±þ¦æ°Ê¤w³vº¥¤Þ°_°ê»Ú¶¡ªººÊ¹î¡F¦Ó³o¨Ç®· Ây¦æ°Ê©Ò±a¨Óªº°Êª«Åv¯q¤Î¥ÍºA«O¨|°ÝÃD¡A¥O¨ì·U¨Ó·U¦hªº°ê»Ú²Õ´Ãöª`¡A¥]¬A°ê »Ú®·ÄH¨ó·|(IWC)¡C¦b¹L¥h20¦~¡A¤w¦³¶W¹L40¸U°¦ÄH³b°Êª«¦b¤é¥»¤ô°ì³Q±þ¡C

¡@¨ä¤¤¤@ºØ®·Ây®ü³b¤èªk¦W¬°¡uº®²î³ò®·¡v¡A¦h¿´º®²î·|¥Hº®ºô§â®ü³b¤Î¤p«¬ÄHÃþ ³ò°_¡A¦A§â¨e­Ì»°¶i²L¤ô°Ï°ì¡A¦bÆW¤ºªºº®¥Á«K·|§â®ü³b±þ¦º¡A¥Î§@¤é«á»s¦¨¦UÃþ ²£«~¡C¦b¤é¥»¤Ó¦a(Taiji) ¤ÎFuto¡A¤j³¡¤À®ü³b³£·|§Y³õ³Q±O®_¡A¦³¨Ç³Q®_±þ®É¤´µM²M¿ô¡C¤§«á¡A¨e­Ì«K·|³Q ¹B¤W³f¨®¡A³Q»s¦¨¦UÃþ¦×Ãþ»s«~¤ÎªÎ®Æ¡C¥t¥~¡A¤@¨Ç¦~«Cªº®ü³b«h·|³Q¡u±Ï°_¡v¡A ³Q½æ©¹¦U­Ó¤ô±ÚÀ]§@ªíºt¥Î³~¡C³o¥¿¬O±À°Ê®ü³b®·±þªº¥D¦]¡A«Ü¦hº®¥Á³£©Ó»{­Y¤£ ¬O¤ô±ÚÀ]¦æ·~¥I¥X°ª»ù¡A¥L­Ì¤£·|Ä~Äò®·±þ®ü³b¡C

¡@½Ð°Ñ»P§Ú­Ì³o­Ó§Üij¦æ°Ê¡A¥H¨Ï¤é¥»°±¤î±O±þ¡C§A¥i±H¤@«Ê«Hµ¹¤é¥»¾n­»´ä»â¨Æ À]¡AÅý¤é¥»¬F©²ª¾¹D§A¤Ï¹ï¥L­Ì¥Hº®²î³ò®·®ü³b¦]¬°¡J1) ±O±þ¤èªk«D±`¤£¤H¹D¡F2) ³Q®»¥hªº®ü³b±N·|¤@¥Í³Q§x©ó¤ô±ÚÀ]¤¤¡Cªþ¥ó¬O¤@«Ê§Üij«Hªº¼Ë¥»¤Î¾n­»´ä¤é¥»»â ¨ÆÀ]ªºÁpµ¸¸ê®Æ¡C§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ¦Ü¤Ö¦¬¶°¨ì´X¦Ê«Ê«H¡A¥Hªí¥Ü­»´ä¥«¥Á³£¤ä«ù¤é¥»°±¤î ®ü³b±O±þ¡C

¡@§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ§A¦b§â½ÐÄ@«H±Hµ¹¤é¥»»â¨ÆÀ]ªº¦P®É¡A¤]¯à§â°Æ¥»¹q¶l(¹q¶l¦a§}¡Ginf o@hkdcs.org) ©Î¶Ç¯u(¸¹½X¡G2357-1670) µ¹§Ú­Ì¡A¥O§Ú­Ì¥i¥H¦b10¤ë8¤é·í¤Ñ§â½ÐÄ@¤H¼Æ¸ê®Æ§i¶D¬O¦¸¬¡°Êªº°ê»Ú¥D¿ì³æ¦ì ¡C­Y¦³¥ô¦ó¦³Ãö°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C§Ú­Ì°J¤ß·PÁ§A­ÌÄ@·N¥I¥X®É¶¡¥H¨î¤î¤é¥»±O  ±þ¦æ°Ê¡AÅý³o¨ÇÄH»P®ü³b¦³¤@­Ó¦wíªº´Ï®§Àô¹Ò¡C

­»´ä®ü³b«O¨|¾Ç·|·|ªø
¬x®aÄ£  ÂÔ±Ò

­Y»Ý­n§ó¦h¦³Ãö¸ê®Æ¡A½ÐÂsÄý¥H¤Uºô§}¤Îªþ¥óÀɮסG
¤é¥»®ü³b¤é¡Gwww.SaveTaijiDolphins.org
¤é¥»º®¥Á³ò®·®ü³b¹êªp¤ù¬q¡G
http://www.bluevoice.org/sections/dolphins/save.shtml
« Last Edit: Sep 30th, 2005, 6:27pm by Webcreeper » Logged

Favorite Photographer:
Peter Parker, who takes pictures of Spider-man
kui
BBS Member
BBS Newbie

I love taking ave photos!

Protest letter sample
« Reply #1 on: Sep 30th, 2005, 5:41pm »

Example protest letter  
(Note: please take a few minutes to try changes the words and to add in anything you feel to write about the dolphin slaughter, so that the letter is more personalized; massive letters with the same text with different signatures may be treated as one letter only)

Kitamura Takanori
Consul-General of Japan, Hong Kong
46th/47th Floor of One Exchange Square
8 Connaught Place, Central, Hong Kong
Fax: (852) 2845-5360

Dear Mr. Kitamura,

I am writing to express my sincere concerns about the continued hunting of dolphins and small whales in the waters of Japan, including their live capture for aquaria.  Over 20,000 dolphins and small whales are cruelly killed every year in hunting operations in Japanese waters. The extreme cruelty of the drive fisheries, coupled with the intelligent and social nature of their prey, makes these operations all the more unacceptable.  Further, given the fact that only a miniscule minority of citizens actually participates in the hunts and that dolphin meat is considered unhealthy and is not consumed by large segments of the population, I would consider that the benefits of ending the hunts, especially in terms of human health and positive attention your government would receive from the Japanese public and compassionate people around the world, would far outweigh any associated costs.

Once again, I respectfully urge the Japanese government to take immediate action to avert the upcoming drive fisheries and to end the killing of the dolphins and small whales by working to ban the hunt altogether.

Yours sincerely,

(your name and signature here)

Favorite Photographer:
Peter Parker, who takes pictures of Spider-man
Webcreeper
BBS Moderator
BBS Member
BBS God

I'm a webcreeper

Re: Stop the Dolphin Slaughter in Taiji °±¤î¤é¥»¤Ó
« Reply #2 on: Oct 1st, 2005, 5:35am »

1/10/05 ©ú³ø Mingpao

ÄH³b³Q¤é¥»º®¥ÁÅX»°¶i¤ºÆW®_±þ¡Aº®¥ÁªºÂy±þ¦æ°Ê¥O­ì¨Ó¹çÀRªº®üÆWÀþ¶¡Åܦ¨¡u¬õ ®ü¡v¡C¡]¬Û¤ù¥ÑSea Shepherd Conservation Society´£¨Ñ¡^

¤Ó¦aº®¥Á¥Î³½¤e§Y®É¬°®ü³b¡u©ñ¦å¡v¡AµM«á§â®ü³b±O®_¡A»s¦¨¦UºØ¦×Ãþ»s«~©MªÎ®Æ ¥X°â¡C  

¤éº®¥Á±O±þÄH³b ¥þ²yÅ@³b²Õ´§Üij

¡i©ú³ø±M°T¡j¨C¦~10¤ë¬O¤é¥»º®¥Á®·®»ÄH³bªº©u¸`¡A¹ï®ü³b©MÄH³½¨Ó»¡¡A¬O­WÃøªº ¶}©l¡C¤é¥»º®¥Á·|¥ÎÅKªKµ¥¤u¨ã§âÄH³bÅX»°¤W©¤¡AµM«á§Y®É±O±þ©Î½æ¨ì¤ô±ÚÀ]¡C¥» ¤ë8¤é(¤U©P¤»)¡A¥]¬A­»´ä®ü³b«O¨|¾Ç·|µ¥¥þ²y¹O¸U­Ó«OÅ@ÄH³b²Õ´¡A­º¦¸Áp¦X¦V ¤é¥»¬F©²§Üij¡A­n¨D°±¤î±O±þ¦æ¬°¡C

¨C¦~¹O2¸U®ü³b¤pÄH³QÂy±þ

¤é¥»·í¦a©M°ê»Ú«OÅ@ÄH³b²Õ´ªº¸ê®ÆÅã¥Ü¡A¤é¥»¨C¦~¦³¶W¹L2¸U±ø®ü³b©M¤p«¬ÄH³½ ³Qº®¥ÁÂy±þ¡A¹L¥h20¦~¡A¦b¤é¥»¤ô°ì³Q±O±þªºÄH³b¶W¹L40¸U±ø¡C¤j¨ÁªF©¤ªº¤Ó¦a©M  ªF¨Ê¥H«nªºFuto¬O¤é¥»¥D­n¥HÂy±þÄH³b¬°¥Íªºº®§ø¡A³æ¬O¤Ó¦a¡A¥h¦~¤w¦³1.8¸U±ø® ü³b³Qº®²î³ò®·¡C

¤é¥»º®¥Á·|±Ä¥Î³Q«ü´Ý»Åªº¡uº®²î³ò®·¡v©M¡uÅX»°¦¡¡v¤èªk(Drive Fishery)Ây±þÄH³b¡C¥Ñ©ó®ü³b©MÄH³½³ß·R¸s©~¥Í¬¡¡Aº®¥Á·|¥ý¥ÎÅKªK©Î³½¤eµ¥¤u¨ã ºV¥´º®²î¡A»s³yÁn®ö¡u¥´´²¡v¸s©~ªºÄH³b¡C±µþÓ¡A¥L­Ì·|¦P®É¥Ñ¦h¿´º®²î¥Î³½ºô§â ÄH³b³ò¦í¡A­¢¨Ï¨e­Ì´å¶i¤ºÆWªº²L¤ô°Ï°ì¡Cº®¥Á·|§â¨e­Ì®·®»¤W©¤§Y®É®_±þ¡A³¡¤À ÄH³b³Q±O±þ®É¤´µM²M¿ô¡C

¤é¥»¬¡³b°â»ù37¸U´ä¤¸

¸ê®ÆÅã¥Ü¤é¥»®·®»¬¡®ü³b¥h¦~°â»ù¤Ö©ó¬ù3¸U´ä¤¸¡A¦]¨Ñ¤£À³¨D¡A²{®É°â»ù¤w«æ¤É1 0¦h­¿¦Ü37¸U¦h´ä¤¸¡A³¡¤À·|°â¤©¤¤°ê¤j³s¤ô±ÚÀ]¡C

­»´ä®ü³b«O¨|¾Ç·|·|ªø¬x®aÄ£ªí¥Ü¡A³Q±O±þªºÄH³b«~ºØ¥]¬A¾ê»ó®ü³b¡B±ø¯¾®ü³b¡B »â¯èÄH¡B±þ¤HÄH©M°°ªêÄH¡C¨e­Ì³Q»°¶i¤ºÆW«á·|³Q¬¡¥Í¥Í±O®_¡A¥Î¨Ó»s¦¨¦UºØ¦×Ãþ »s«~¡Q¦~»´ªº®ü³b·|³Q½æ¨ì¤ô±ÚÀ]§@ªíºt©ÎÆ[½à¥Î³~¡C¥L«ü¥X¡A¥Ñ©ó®ü³b¦×¨ãÂ×´I ³J¥Õ½è¡A¤é¥»¤H·|§â®ü³b¦×»s¦¨ªÎ®Æ¡A¬°¹A§@ª«¬IªÎ¡C

­»´ä®ü³b«O¨|¾Ç·|©IÆ~¥«¥Á¼g«H¨ì¤é¥»»â¨ÆÀ]§Üij¡C¥«¥Á¥i¨ì®ü³b«O¨|¾Ç·|ºô­¶¤U ¸ü§Üij«H(www.hkdcs.org)¡C

¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@>}o-}o-¡@¡@¡@>}o-¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@>}o-¡@¡@¡@¡@.......x
Little Dolphin
BBS Member
BBS God

Man and Nature, harmony forever

Email

« Reply #3 on: Oct 1st, 2005, 5:18pm »

­ü¡I¤S¨Ó¤F

¥H¤U¬O¤p§Ì¥h¦~¤Q¤G¤ë¤¤¦b³oBBS¤Wpostªº¡A¥H¦^À³Forrestª©¥DÃö©ó¥h¦~¤é¥»¡u®ü ³b¤j±O±þ¡vªºthread¡A¥i±¤³o±øthread¦b¦~ªìÆ[³¾·|¹q¸£³Q¤Hhack«á¤w³Q§R¥h¡C ²{¦b¦Apost¥X¨Óµ¹¤j®a¤À¨É¡C Ä@½Ñ¦ì³¾¤ÍÄ~Äò¬Ã±¤·RÅ@³o¬üÄRªº¬P²y¡C¥\¼wµL¶q¡C

Rex Au Yeung (Little Dolphin)

Quote:

ÁöµM¦UºØ®ü³b¦b¥þ¥@¬Éªº¼Æ¶qÁÙ«Ü¥R¨¬¡A¦Ó¥B¤é¥»µ¥°ê®a¨C¦~Ây±þªº¼Æ¶q¤£¡u¦h¡v¡]¬ù¦³¼Æ¤d±ø¡^¡A¨e­Ì­±¹ïªº¯u¥¿«Â¯Ù¬OÀô¹Ò¦Ã¬V¡B´Ï®§¦a¤è¨ü¯}Ãa¤Î·N¥~³Q®·³½ºôÄñ¦í¡A¦ý¬Û«H¥ô¦ó¦³¨}¤ß¡B·RÅ@¤Ñ¦a¸Uª«ªº¤H¡]¦p¥»¯d¨¥²Õªº½Ñ¦ìªB¤Í¡^¨£¨ì¥H¤W¦p¦¹´Ý§Ô¤£¤¯ªº¦æ¬°¡A³£·|¥[¥HÄþ³d¡C§óÁVªº¬O¡A³oºØ®£§G¨Æ±¡¤£¥u§½­­©ó¤é¥»µo¥Í¡C¡]½Ð¨£¨C¦~¦b¤¦³Áªkù¸s®qµo¥Íªº¡u»â¯èÄH¨Æ¥ó¡v¡C¡^¦³¨Ç¦a¤è§ó¥H¥j©Çªº­ì¦]¨Ó®·±þÄH³b¡I¡]¯µ¾|¡G¥Î§@°Êª«¹}®Æ¡^

³o¨Ç¤ä«ù®·ÄHªº°ê®a¡]¦p¤é¥»¡B®¿«Â¡B¦B®qµ¥¡^ªº¥D­n²z¾Ú¤£¥~©ó¡u®·ÄH¬O·í¦aªº ¶Ç²Î¡v¡C¦ý¬O¡A¥u­n¬O¶Ç²Î´N¤@©w­n«O¯d¶Ü¡H¥@¬É¡B¤H¥Á¬O·|§ïÅÜ¡B¶i¨Bªº¡C¦p³o ¨Ç¡u¶Ç²Î¡v¬O±þ®`µL¶dªº¥ÍÆF¡B¯}Ãa¦ÛµM¥ÍºA¡B´Ý§Ô­h«Ýªº¦æ¬°¡A§óÀ³¤©¥H¼o°£¡C §ó¦óªp¡A³o¨Ç¦æ¬°¦³¹H¥D¬y¹D¼w¼Ð·Ç¡C

¥ç¦³¤H»¡¡A¦YÄH³b»P¦Y½Þ¤û¦ÏÂûÀnÃZ³½¨S¤À§O¡A¬°¦ó­n¸T¤î¡H¡]©ó¼s¦{½æ©M¦Y¬ï¤s ¥Ò¡BªG¤l¯W¡B¥Ýªá³¶¡Bª¯¦×ªº¤H¤]³o»ò»¡¡C¡^­º¥ý¡AÄH³b¡]ÁÙ¦³¬ï¤s¥Ò¡B¥Ýªá³¶¡^ ¬OÃx¦M°Êª«¡A¦A³o¼Ë®·®»ÀH®É·|µ´ºØ¡C¨ä¦¸¡Aº®¥Á±O±þÄH³bªº¤èªk·¥¤§´Ý§Ô®£©Æ¡A ¦³¨}¤ßªº¤H¤@©w¤£·|¤ä«ù¡C³Ì«á¡A³o¨Ç¨Æ±¡¤Ï¬M§Ú­Ì¤HÃþ¨ì©³¬O«ç¼Ëªº°Êª«¡C§Ú­Ì ¬O·RÅ@¬Ã±¤¤j¦ÛµM¡A¥H³¶³¾¡BªQ¹«¡B½¹½º¡B®ü³b¡Bªá¯ó¬°ªB¤Íªº¤¯ªÌ¡AÁÙ¬O¬°º¡¨¬ ¤@¤wªº¨p¼¤¡B¤fºÖ¦Ó¥ô·N±þºÉ¥@¶¡¥Í©R¡AÁÙ­n¥Î³o¼Ë´Ý¼Éªº¤èªk¹ï«Ý¨e­Ìªº³¥ÆZ©Ç Ã~¡H

¨Æ¹ê¤W¡A¦Y¤Ö¨Ç¦×¹ï°·±d¦Ê§Q¦ÓµL¤@®`¡C¾ÚÂå¾Ç¬ã¨s¡A¤Ö¦Y¦×¦h¦Y½­ªG¦³§U´î§C±w ¤ßŦ¯f¡B¤j¸zÀùµ¥¹x¯eªº¾÷·|¡C¤é¥»¨R÷¿¤ªº¤H±`¬¡¨ì¤@¦Ê¦h·³¡A¨s¨ä­ì¦]¡A¥L­Ì ¥­¤é¥u¦Y½­µæ¤ôªG©M¤Ö¶qªº³½Ãþ¡C©Ò¥H¡A°ÝÃD¨Ã«D¡u¦YÄH³b»P¦Y½Þ¤û¦ÏÂûÀnÃZ³½¨S ¤À§O¡A¬°¦ó­n¸T¤î¡v¡A§Ú­ÌÀ³­Ë¹L¨Ó°Ý¡G¡u¬°¦óÁÙ­n¦Y½Þ¤û¦ÏÂûÀnÃZ³½¡H¡v¤p§Ì©ú ¥Õ­n¥þ¤HÃþ§ï¦Y¯À¬O«ÜÃø©M¤£¤Á¹ê»Úªº¨Æ¡]¤p§Ì¦³°¾­¹ªºÃa²ßºD¡A­¹«Ü¤Öµæ ¡^¡A¦ý³oÀ³¬O¸Ñ¨Mµo¹F°ê®a°·±d°ÝÃDªº¨}¤è¡A§ó¥iÁקK¥H¤W´£¨ìªº´Ý§Ô±O±þ¦A µo¥Í¡C

§Ú­Ìµ¹¦Û¤v°_ªº¥Íª«¾Ç¦W¬O¡u´¼¼z¤HºØ¡vHomo sapiens¡C²{¤µÀô¹Ò°ÝÃD¤éÁÍÄY­«¡A¦³¤@¦¨³¾Ãþ§Ö±Nµ´ºØ¡A§Ú­Ì¨ì©³¦³¦h¡u´¼¼z¡v¡AÁ٬ݥ¼¨Ó¤­¤Q¦~¡C

¤p§Ì¨£¤é¥»³o¥O¤H¾v«üªº¦æ¬°·P¨ì¤£¦w¡A¬G¤jµo¨cÄÌ¡A§Æ±æ¦U¦ì¤£·|¶û§Úªø®ð¡I ¡@±æ½Ñ¦ì³¾¤ÍÄ~Äò·RÅ@³o¬üÄRªº¤j¦ÛµM¡C

By the way, ¤W­±¬Û¤¤ªº®ü³b¬O¡u±ø¯¾®ü³b¡v(Striped Dolphin, Stenella Coeruleoalba)¡C

Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
--- John Donne (1572-1631)
Etta
BBS Member
BBS God

I love bird watching!

« Reply #4 on: Oct 7th, 2005, 2:04pm »

on Oct 1st, 2005, 5:18pm, little_dolphin wrote:
Ä@½Ñ¦ì³¾¤ÍÄ~Äò¬Ã±¤·RÅ@³o¬üÄRªº¬P²y¡C¥\¼wµL¶q¡C

¬Ã±¤´N¦b·í¤U¡I¤wµo«H¡A¤ä«ù¥H¤W¤§®ü³b«O¨|¦æ°Ê¡C  

Etta  
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

logo

­» ´ä Æ[ ³¾ ·|
Hong Kong Bird Watching Society

Best viewed with IE 6.0 or Netsacpe 7.0:

Download Explorer   Download Netscape

HKBWS BBS ­» ´ä Æ[ ³¾ ·| ·s »D ²Õ » Powered by YaBB!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.