BBS BBS Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register English | ¤¤¤å
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Jul 4th, 2024, 4:26am

HKBWS BBS ­» ´ä Æ[ ³¾ ·| ·s »D ²Õ
   Discussion Area °Q½×°Ï
   General ¤@¯ë°ÝÃD
(Moderators: Webcreeper, BBS Moderators)
   [®Ñ¤¶]The mountain that loved a bird¡]·R¤W³¾ªº¤s¡^
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: [®Ñ¤¶]The mountain that loved a bird¡]·R¤W³¾ªº¤s¡^  (Read 546 times)
Etta
BBS Member
BBS God

I love bird watching!

[®Ñ¤¶]The mountain that loved a bird¡]·R¤W³¾ªº¤s¡^
« on: Jul 17th, 2004, 4:50pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

The mountain that loved a bird¡]·R¤W³¾ªº¤s¡^

Book Description

A desolate stone mountain lives alone in the middle of a desert: nothing grows or lives on it. When Joy, a small bird, stops to rest on one of the mountain's ledges, the mountain is overwhelmed by the softness of the bird's body and begs her to stay. Explaining that the mountain can provide neither food nor drink, she flies on, but promises to return each spring for a few hours. Knowing that mountains live forever and birds do not, she also promises to name a daughter Joy, who in turn will name a daughter Joy and so on, so that the mountain will always have a friend. After 100 years, when the mountain is saddened by yet another Joy's departure, his heart breaks, and tears of sadness come pouring out. A stream is born, and in the following years, Joy brings seeds to plant. Eventually, the mountain's tears of sadness turn into tears of happiness, transforming both itself and the desert into green, fertile worlds.  

¤º®e²¤¶¡G

¦³¤@®y¥ú¨r¨rªº¤s¡A°£¤F©¥¥Û¥~¤°»ò¤]¨S¦³¡C¥¦¥u¯à¨C¤Ñèè¦a±æµÛ¤é¥X¤é¸¨¡A¦~ ´_¤@¦~¹LµÛ©t¿Wªº¥Í¬¡¡C

¡@¡@¤@¤Ñ¡A¤@°¦¬üÄRªº¤p³¾Joy­¸¹L³o­Ó¤sÀY¡A³o®y¤s²×©ó¦³¤F²Ä¤@­ÓªB¤Í¡C

¡@¡@Joy­¸¶V­«¤s®mÀ­¡A±q¥¼¦³¥ô¦ó¤@®y¤s¦b¥G¦oªº¨Ó¥h¡AµM¦Ó³o®y¤s«o¦p¦¹´÷±æ ¦oªº³­¦ñ¡CJoy¬Û·í·P°Ê¡A¦ý¤°»ò³£¨S¦³ªº¤s¹ê¦b¤£¾A¦X¥ô¦ó¤p¥Í©R©~¦í¡IJoy¥u¯à µªÀ³¤s¥ý¥Í¨C¦~¬K¤Ñ³£¨Ó«ô³X¥¦¡A­Y¦o¦Ñ¤F¤£¯à¨Ó¡A¦oªº«á¥@¤l®]¤]¤@©w·|¦³¤@°¦ ¥sJoyªº¤p³¾¡A¨C¦~³£·|¨Ó«ô³X¡C

¡@¡@ª½¨ì²Ä100­Ó¬K¤Ñ¡A¤s²×©ó¤ß¸H¤F¡A¨C°¦Joy³£Â÷¥¦¦Ó¥h¡A¥u¯d¤U¥¢¸¨»P©t±I¡A ¤s¶Ë¤ßªº²´²\¬y¦¨¤F¤p·Ë¡C¦¸¦~¡A¤pJoy»Î¨Ó¤F¤@ÁûºØ¤l¡A¤sÀY¶}©l¥X²{¤F¥Í¾÷...  

--------------------------------

Ãö©ó¤s»P³¾ªº¬G¨Æ¡A¥O¤H¯«©¹¡C³æ¬O®Ñ¦W¡A¤x¤Q¤À·N¹Ò¡C
¬üÄR¡B­«±mªº´¡¹Ï¡A¥Rº¡µøı¾Ù¤O¡CÂI¥u«Yµ£®ÑËݲ³æ¡I

¤£¸T·Q¡A¤]¦³³o¼Ëªº¤@¥»®Ñ¶Ü¡H  
"The human that loved the Kite"¡]·R¤W³ÂÆNªº¤H¡^

¦³°Ú¡I¥i¾\Ū¥xÆW ¨H®¶¤¤ ªº¡u¦ÑÆNªº¬G¨Æ¡v¡B¡uÆN¨à­n¦^®a¡v¡A
¦Û¦³¤@µf·RÅ@¡BÃö¤ß©M«O¨|¦ÑÆN¡]§Y³ÂÆN¡^ªº²`¨è·P¨ü¡C

¦³®É¡Aª¢®L¸ú´»¤£Æ[³¾¡A¹å®a¤¤¾\®Ñ¡A¤]¬O¨É¨ü­ù¡C
®Ñ®iÁ{ªñ¡A­ò¨þ¡A·j´M¥h¤]¡ã¡ã

Etta
« Last Edit: Jul 17th, 2004, 5:40pm by Etta » Logged
mayli

Email

[b][/Re: [®Ñ¤¶]The mountain that loved a bird¡]·R¤
« Reply #1 on: Jul 22nd, 2004, 12:00pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Dear Etta,
Thank you for your sharing.I will tell Chun Chun and Cheuk Cheuk about this story before they sleep.Thanks!
May
Etta
BBS Member
BBS God

I love bird watching!

Re: [®Ñ¤¶]The mountain that loved a bird¡]·R¤W³¾ªº
« Reply #2 on: Jul 22nd, 2004, 2:00pm »

You're welcome!  

Etta  
Etta
BBS Member
BBS God

I love bird watching!

Re: [®Ñ¤¶]The mountain that loved a bird¡]·R¤W³¾ªº
« Reply #3 on: Jul 23rd, 2004, 1:38am »

²×©ó³}¤F®Ñ®i¡A¤Ö¦³©ÒÀò¡Q¥¿ÅéÅç¤F¥j¤H¡u³³¨Ô¹B¿j¡vªº­·¶®¡A­Ý¤§°]´²¤H¦w¼Ö¤F ...

¦b¤­¤p®Éªº¡u¤O³}¡v¤U¡A­º¥ý¡A¬O¦bHall 1¥kÁl¡A°ê¤º®ÑÄy¡]²Åé¦r¡^°Ï¡A¹J¨£¤@¥»«Ü¡u®£§G¡vªº°Êª«¬G¨Æ®Ñ¡C¡u®£§G¡v¬O«ü¥u±o¤@¥»ÀÁ­â¶Ãªº¬[¤W¡A§Ï©»©ñ¤U¤F«KÀH®É·|®ø¥¢¤Fªº¨ººØ¡C³oºA¶Õ¤U¡A¤H¤£¸T·|³Q®Ñ¡u®µ«ù¡v¡A§ìµÛ¤£´±©ñ¡Aª½¦Ü¶R®Ñ¬°¤î¡I³o®Ñ¤º®e¦³¦UºØ¤¤°ê¤º¦aªº°Êª«¬G¨Æ¡A¥]¬A³¾Ãþ¡C¦³¨Ç¬O¨ã®É¡B¦aªº¥»¤g¬G¨Æ¡A¡Ï¤À§l¤Þ­ù¡C

­Ó¤H»{¬°¡A°ê¤º®ÑÄy°Ï»á­È±oµo±¸¡C¥[¤W®Ñ»ù¸û·G¡A°£¤F½®Ñ«á¡A¦³®É·|º¡¤â¹Ð¯»  ¥~¡A´MÄ_»á´r§Ö¡C·í¤¤¦³¥»·s¥Xª©ªº¹q¼v¤p»¡¡u¤Q­±®I¥ñ¡v¡A¥Ñ©ó¥u±o¤@¡u¼Ë¥»¡v  ®Ñ¡Aµy¬Ý¤@¤U¡A«K§Y¥i¿Ë¨­ÅéÅç³Q¡u¤Q­±®I¥ñ¡vªº´þ¨ý¡A¤£«H¥i¥H¤@¸Õ¡I

³Ì·N·Q¤£¨ì¬O¡A¦bHall 5ªº¨àµ£¤Ñ¦a¡A¥Ñ¤J¤f³B¦V¤Q¤GÂIÄÁ¦ì¸m¡]­è¦n¬O¬Û¤Ï¤è¦V¡^ªººÉÀY¾aÀð¦ì¸m¡A¦³ ®ÑÀɳºµM¦³¤@®M¡]¨â­Ó¡^¡u·s¬ì§Þ¡v¤T¦X¤@¨àµ£¡u±æ»·Ãè¡Ï¹ïÁ¿¾÷¡Ï"÷i§Î"¦¬­µ©ñ ¤j¾¹¡]³s¦Õµ©¡^¡vµo°â¡C±æ»·Ã誺¸Ñ´·«×¥i¥H¡A³Ì¥D­n¬O¡u«Ü¶Q¡v¡A»ù¤K¤Q¤j¶ê¡]  80°A¡^...²×©ó³Q´²°]µ£¤l¡]°¸¡^©ì¦^®a¤F...  

¬O¦¸³}®Ñ®i¡A¬Ýªº¡Ð®Ñ¡A¶R¤F¡CÅ¥ªº¡ÐCD¡Aµ²½t¤F¡Cª±ªº¡Ð³£©ì¦^®a¤F¡C

¦Ü©ó¡u­¹¡v­ù¡A¤U¦¸¬ü­¹³ÕÄý«á¡A¦A¡u¼WªÎ¡v¦n¤F¡C¼H¡ã  

Etta  
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

logo

­» ´ä Æ[ ³¾ ·|
Hong Kong Bird Watching Society

Best viewed with IE 6.0 or Netsacpe 7.0:

Download Explorer   Download Netscape

HKBWS BBS ­» ´ä Æ[ ³¾ ·| ·s »D ²Õ » Powered by YaBB!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.