BBS BBS Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register English | 中文
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Jul 4th, 2024, 4:32pm

HKBWS BBS 香 港 觀 鳥 會 新 聞 組
   Discussion Area 討論區
   General 一般問題
(Moderators: BBS Moderators, Webcreeper)
   Request for photos of Chinese Pond Heron - for pub
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Request for photos of Chinese Pond Heron - for pub  (Read 774 times)
Paul Leader
BBS Member
BBS Senior Member

Request for photos of Chinese Pond Heron - for pub
« on: Mar 7th, 2006, 1:30pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I have recieved the following email from Steve Gantlett, the editor of the British Magazine Birding World.

If anyone has suitable photos, please send them to him (NOT ME!), his details are given below.  Note: BW PAY!

Hi Paul,

Could you possibly do me a favour again?  
We have an article on Indian and Chinese Pond Herons coming up in Birding World very soon.
Can you possibly put me in touch with any photographers who might be able to supply us with good quality photos of the latter?  
Marcus Ho or Henry Lui or whoever else you might recommend?

We need a selection of best quality pictures of all plumages, but especially non-breeding birds.  

If anyone can help, perhaps they can just email them to me at best at best resolution (ideally the original uncropped files)?
I can take emails up to 10mb each.

A slight complication is that I need them quite quickly but am about to go on holiday: the photos could still be emailed to me, to be here when I return, but any correspondence if you or any of the photographers have any queries could be through my collague, Richard Millington (ri chard@bird ingworld.co.uk).

Hoping you can help again, and very much appreciated,
Cheers,
Steve
« Last Edit: Mar 7th, 2006, 5:01pm by Forrest FONG » Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

logo

香 港 觀 鳥 會
Hong Kong Bird Watching Society

Best viewed with IE 6.0 or Netsacpe 7.0:

Download Explorer   Download Netscape

HKBWS BBS 香 港 觀 鳥 會 新 聞 組 » Powered by YaBB!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.