BBS BBS Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register English | ¤¤¤å
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Jul 23rd, 2024, 3:33am

HKBWS BBS ­» ´ä Æ[ ³¾ ·| ·s »D ²Õ
   Discussion Area °Q½×°Ï
   Photo Gallery ¬Û¤ù¤À¨É II
(Moderators: Kwok Jai, BBS Moderators, Forrest FONG)
   Scaly-sided Merganser ¤¤µØ¬î¨FÀn (Heilongjiang ¶ÂÀs¦¿)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Scaly-sided Merganser ¤¤µØ¬î¨FÀn (Heilongjiang ¶ÂÀs¦¿)  (Read 1907 times)
Uncle_Tall
BBS Member
BBS God

I love bird watching!

Scaly-sided Merganser ¤¤µØ¬î¨FÀn (Heilongjiang ¶ÂÀs¦¿)
« on: Apr 29th, 2004, 12:19am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Scaly-sided Merganser ¤¤µØ¬î¨FÀn Mergus squamatus
Yong Cui River, Dailing, Heilongjiang, China ¶ÂÀs¦¿±aÀ­¥Ã»Aªe
Bi Shui Provincial Nature Reserve ºÑ¤ô¦ÛµM«OÅ@°Ï
24/4/2004
http://www.hkdcug.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/13206/136_3616% 20c.JPG

« Last Edit: Aug 18th, 2004, 1:21pm by BBS Moderators » Logged
Uncle_Tall
BBS Member
BBS God

I love bird watching!

Re: Scaly-sided Merganser ¤¤µØ¬î¨FÀn<Heilongjiang
« Reply #1 on: Apr 29th, 2004, 4:48pm »

¤p¿³¦wÀ­±aÌdÆ[³¾³ø§i¡]30/5-2/6/2001, 22-27/4/2004¡^
½²±Ò³ó Áé²û¸a

¤G¹s¹s¤@¦~¤­¤ë¤U¦¯¡A§Ú­Ì¦b­»´äÆ[³¾·|·|ªøªL¶W­^¥ý¥ÍªºÂश¤U¡A»{ÃѤF¤¤°êªF¥_ªL·~¤j¾Çªº¼B§B¤å±Ð±Â¡A¨Ã¦b¼B±Ð±Âªº¦w±Æ©M±a»â¤U¡A²Ä¤@¦¸¨ì¤¤°êªF¥_Æ[³¾¡C§Ú­Ì¯²¥Î¤F¤¤°ê³¥¥Í°Êª«Âø»xªÀªº¥|ÅX¨®¡A¥Ñ²{¥ôªºªÀªø®}«Ø¥Á¥ý¥Í¶}¨®¡A¶]¤F¨â¦¸¤d¦h¤½¨½ªº¸ô¡A¨«°¨¬Ýªá¦a¹C¾ú¤F¿³³Í´ò«OÅ@°Ï¡A¤T¦¿«OÅ@°Ï¡A¬xªe«OÅ@°Ï¡A¤­¤ë¤T¤Q¤é¤~¨ì¤F³Ì«á¤@¯¸¦b¤p¿³¦wÀ­±aÌd¦a°Ïªº²D¤ô°ê®a¯Å¦ÛµM«OÅ@°Ï¡C

³o­Ó®É­Ô¬OÁc´Þ©u¸`ªº°ª®p´Á¡A©Ò¦³ªº®L­Ô³¾¤w¸g¨ì¤F¡A¥]¬A¤F³Ì«á¨Ó¨ìªº¤TÄ_³¾ ¡C¤­¤ë¤T¤Q¤@¤é¤j²M¦­°_¨Ó¡A¤w¸gÅ¥¨ì¤F¤j¡A¤¤¡A¤p¡A¥|Án§ùÃYªº¥sÁn¡C¤£¦PªºÅa ©M쩤]¦bµo¥X¥L­Ì¬ü§®ªººqÁn¡C ¦bÅ@²z­ûªº¨ó§U¤U¡A§Ú­Ì«Ü§Ö´N¦b¥Ã»Aªeùاä¨ì¤F¤@°¦»Û©Êªº¤¤µØ¬î¨FÀn¡C¬î¨FÀn «Ü¾÷ĵ¡A§Ú­Ì©ç¤£¨ì¨â±i·Ó¤ù¥¦´N­¸¨«¤F¡C¦bªeÃäµ¥­Ô®É¡A¤@°¦¶À³ïž±¦b§Ú­Ìªº®Ç Ãä®·¨ì¤F¤@±øÅúÂΡA ¦ÇÀYž±¤]¦b§Ú­Ì«e«á­¸¨Ó­¸¥h¡C¬ðµM¡A¤@°¦¶Â°Ö¤ì³¾¤£°ÊÁn¦â¦a¦bªe¹ï©¤ªº¬\¾ð¤W ³V­¹¡C³Ì«áªeùØ¥u¦³ÀpÀm©MºñÀYÀn¥X²{¡A§Ú­Ì¦A¬Ý¤£¨ì¤¤µØ¬î¨FÀnªº•È¼v¡C

¶À©ü¡A §Ú­Ì¦^¨ì«OÅ@°Ïªº´J©Ò¡A¦b¤¤¤ßªº¤H¤u³½¶íùئ³¥Õ³ï°w§À«B¿P¦b¤ô­±¤W­¸¹£¡Cªþªñ ªºªQ¾ð¥¿¬O¥¦­ÌªºÀç±_¦a¤è¡C

¤»¤ë¤@¤é¦­¤W¡A§Ú­Ì¦bªLùغ©¨B¡C¬Ý¨ì¤F¯Z¯ÝöÈ¡A¥Õ¬Ü®VöÈ¡A¶À¸y¬hÅa¡AÅ¥¨ì¤F»a ¬Ü½ÀÅa¡C¤U¤È§Ú­Ì¦bªþªñªº¥ÐÃä¯óÂOùب£¨ì¤F«Ü¦h¶Â¬Ü¸«Åa©MªF¤è¤j¸«Åa¡C¾ð³»¤W ¦³ÂÅÀYÁFó𪺶¯³¾¦b»ï°Û¡C¦ý¬O¯ó°ïùØÀYªº¯Z¯Ù¥ÐÂû©M­T´³¸«Åa©l²×¤£ªÖ¥X¨Ó«G¬Û ¡C

§Ú­ÌÁöµM±aµÛ¿³¾Äªº¤ß±¡¦^®a¡A¦ý¬O¤ßùØÁÙ¬O«Ü·Q¦A¨£¨ì¤¤µØ¬î¨FÀn¡C¤¤µØ¬î¨FÀn ¬O¤¤°ê¤@¯Å«OÅ@ªº³¾Ãþ¡A¦b°ê¤ºªº¤wª¾Ác´Þ¦a¥u³Ñ¶ÂÀs¦¿ªº±aÌd¡A¦NªLªºªø¥Õ¤s¡A ©M«Xù´µªº»·ªF¯QĬ¨½¦a¡C¶V¥V¥D­n¦bªø¦¿¬y°ì¡A¤]¦³¦b´ÂÂA¡A¤é¥»¡A¬Æ¦Ü®õ°ê¡C µL½×Ác´Þ¦a©M¶V¥V¦a¡A¥¦ªº¥ÍºAÀô¹Ò³£¨ü¨ì¤£¤Ö¤H¬°¯}Ãa¡A¥]¬A¾ð¤ìªº¬å¥ï¡Aªe¬y ®·³½µ¥¡A³£«Â¯ÙþÓ¤¤µØ¬î¨FÀnªºÀç±_©M³V­¹¡C  

¤G¹s¹s¥|¦~¥|¤ë¤G¤Q¤é¡A§Ú­Ì­¼­¸¾÷©M¤õ¨®¡A­«Á{¶ÂÀs¦¿ªº±aÌd¡A¤Uºf¦bú¢¤ô«OÅ@ °Ï¤º¡A¬°ªº¬O§Æ±æ¥i¥H¦A¤@¸@¤¤µØ¬î¨FÀnªº­·ªö¡A¬Æ¦Ü¯à¬°¥L­Ì©ç¤U¨D°¸ªº·Ó¤ù©M ¿ý¹³¡C¤G¤Q¤G¤é§Ú­Ì¨ì¤F±aÌd¡A¥i¯à¬O¶|¤G¤ëªº­ì¬G¡A¤µ¦~ªº¬K¤Ñ¨Óªº¤ñ¸û¿ð¡A¦­ ¤W°_¨Ó¡A®ð·Å¥u¦³¹s¤U¤T¥|«×¡Aªe¨â©¤ªº³·ÁÙ¨S¦³¿Ä¤Æ¡A¾ð¤]¥¼µoªÞ¡C ¦ý¬O¬h¾ð¥ý¶}¤Fªá¡A¦a¤W¤]«_¥X¬üÄRªº¦­¬Kªá¡C¶À¸y¬hÅa¡A¶À³ïž±¡A¦ÇÀYž±©M¥_¬õ §À쩤w¸g¨ì¤F¡C¦b«OÅ@°Ïùئ³¤@¸s¤­¦Ê¦h°¦ªº¿P³¶¹L¹Ò¾E±p¡Aªø§ÀªL즤@ª½³£¨S¦³ Â÷¶}¡A¸ô®Ç¤]¦³ªá§ÀºdÂûªº²ª¸ñ¡C§Ú­Ì¦bªeÃ䬡°Ê®É¡A¸g±`³£Å¥¨ì°Ö¤ì³¾³s¦êªº°Ö ¤ìÁn¡A¤]¦³¶Â°Ö¤ì³¾ªº¥sÁn¡C¦ý¬O¨S¦³¤¤µØ¬î¨FÀnªºÂܼv¡C

¤G¤Q¤T¤é¡A§Ú­Ì¨ì¤F¥Ã»Aªe¤¤´åªººÑ¤ô«OÅ@°Ï¡C³o­Ó¬Ù¯Å«OÅ@°Ïªº¥D­n¤u§@¬O«OÅ@ ¤¤µØ¬î¨FÀnªºÁc´Þ©M¥Í¹Ò¡Aªu¥Ã»Aªeªº¨â©¤¤­¤Q¨ì¤@¦Ê¦Ìªº¦a¤è³]¤F¦@¥|¤Q¦h¤½¨½ ªøªº«OÅ@°Ï¡A­±¿n¦@¤@¤d¥|¦Ê¦h¤½³¼¡A»Pú¢¤ô«OÅ@°Ï¬ÛÁp±µ¡C§Ú­Ì¦b³o­Ó«OÅ@°Ï¤º §ä¤F¤@¾ã¤Ñ¡A¥u¬Ý¨ì¤T¥u¦n¹³¬O¤¤µØ¬î¨FÀnªº³¾§Ö³t¦a¦bªe­±¤WªÅ­¸¹L¡A«oµLªkªÖ ©w¦a§â¥¦­Ì¿ë»{¥X¨Ó¡A¤ß¸Ì¶}©l¦³ÂIµJ«æ¡C

¤G¤Q¥|¤é¦­¤W¬ù¤E®É¡A§Ú­Ì±q¥Ã»Aªe¤W´åªº¦ì¸mÂಾ¨ìµy¬°¤U´åªº³¡¤À¡A²×©óµo²{ ¦bªe­±¤W¦³¤C¥u¤¤µØ¬î¨FÀn¦b»´ÃP¦a¼ç¤ô³V­¹©M¥ð®§¡A¦P®É¦³ºñÀYÀn©MÀpÀm¦bªþªñ ¬¡°Ê¡C¬Ý¨£¤F¥L­Ì¡A§Ú­Ì¦³ºØ¦pÄÀ­«­tªº·Pı¡C³o¤@¤Ñ¶§¥ú´¶·Ó¡A¤U´å®ð·Å¤]¤ñ¸û ·x©M¡A¤¤µØ¬î¨FÀn¶~¾A¦a¦bªe­±ªº¥ÛÀY¤W²z¦Ð©M¤pºÎ¡C¥¦­Ì¤]¨S¦³§Ú­Ì·Q¶H¤¤ªº©È ¤H¡A¦b¾ðÂOªº¾B±»¤U¡Aµ¹¤F§Ú­Ì«Ü¦hÉó‰N©ç·Ó©M¿ý¹³¡A¨Ã¥BÅý§Ú­ÌÅ¥¨ì¥¦­Ì¨º»´±o ¤£¯à¦A»´ªº¥sÁn¡A¨ºÁn­µ´N¦n¹³¬O¤H­G®ð¤W´é¹Ã®ð®Éµo¥XªºÁn­µ¡]¨F°×ªºer¡K¡^¡A ¥u¬O­n§C¨H©M»´±o¦h¡C¨ä¤¤¦³¤@¥u¶¯©Êªº¨È¦¨Åé©M¨â¥u»Û©Ê¸g±`§Î¼v¤£Â÷¦a¨«¦b¤@ °_¡A¤£ª¾¹D·|§_¬O¤@¤Ò¨â©dªº²{¶H¡C

¤G¤Q¤­¤é¤W¤È¡A§Ú­Ì°Ñ¥[¤F·í¦a°ò·þ±Ð·|ªº±R«ô¥H«á¡A¦A¨ì¤F¦P¤@­Ó¦a¤è¬Ý±æ¤¤µØ ¬î¨FÀn¡A¥¦­ÌÁ٫ݦb¨º¸Ì¡A¦Ó¥B¼Æ¥Ø¤ñ«e¤@¤Ñ¦h¤F¤T¥u¡I¤j®a³£·Pı¨ì¯S§O¿³¾Ä¡C  

¤G¤Q¤»¤é¡A§Ú­Ì¦^¨ì«¢º¸ÀØ¡C¤G¤Q¤C¤é¡A®}¥ý¥Í¶}¨®§â§Ú­Ì°e¨ì´U¨à¤s±´±æ±`®a¶Ç ±Ð±Â¡]¥L¸ò¼B±Ð±Â³£¬OªF¥_³¾Ãþ¹ÏŲ¤@®Ñªº§@ªÌ¡^¡A¨Ã°ÑÆ[¤F³o¨àªºÀô»x¯¸¡A¥L­Ì ­è¦nµ¹¬õ³ïºqì©©M¶À¬Üž±§@¤FÀô»x¡C±`±Ð±Â¤µ¦~ÁöµM¤w¸g¤C¤Q·³¡A¦ý¬O¤´µM¨B¼i¦p ­¸¡A¥L¸g±`¦¬¨ì­»´äÆ[³¾·|ªº³q«H¡AÁٰݧڭ̽֬OÃa³J¤@¸¹©O¡I

«á°O
¤¤µØ¬î¨FÀn¦b°ê¤ºªºÁc´Þ¡A¨ä¹ê¬Û·í¥O¤H¾á¤ß¡C¼B§B¤å±Ð±Â¹ï§Ú­Ì»¡¡A¾A¦X¬î¨FÀn Ác´Þªº¤j«C·¨¾ð (Populus ussuriensis) ¤w¸g¤£¦h¡A¦X¾Aªº¾ð¬}´N§ó¤Ö¡C¥L¦ô­p¦b±aÌd¦a°Ï¡A¥u¦³¤­¹ï¥ª¥kÁc´Þ¡Aªø¥Õ¤sªº ±¡ªp¤]¬O®t¤£¦h¡C§Ú­Ì²Ä¤@¦¸¥hªº®É­Ô¡A¦³¤H¦bªe¸Ì³]ºô®·³½¡C¤s¸Ìªº¤H¤ñ¸û³h½a ¡A¾a¤s¦Y¤s¡A³o­ì¬O¤¤°êªºªÀ·|°ÝÃD¡C¦ý¦bºÑ¤ô«OÅ@°ÏªºÂ¾­û®aùØ¡A³ºµM¦¬ÂäF¤@ ¥u¶¯©Ê¤¤µØ¬î¨FÀnªº¼Ð¥»¡I¤µ¦~«OÅ@°Ï´«¤F·sªº¯Z¤l¡A¦n¹³¤ñ¸û¿n·¥¡C¦ý¬O¥L­Ì¹ï ©ó¤¤µØ¬î¨FÀnªº»{Ãѳh¥F¡A©|«Ý§V¤O¡C¦Ó¥B¡A«Dªk®·ÂyÁÙ¨S§¹¥þ°±¤î¡C³Ìªñ¡Aú¢¤ô «OÅ@°Ï¥~´N¦³¤@¥uÖiÒª(Lynx)¸ò¨â°¦¤pÖiÒªµ¹Ây¤H¥´¦º¤F¡C¤¤µØ¬î¨FÀnªº«O¨|¡A¥i ¿×Á}Ãø­«­«¡C

(English version - to be followed)
« Last Edit: May 2nd, 2004, 1:03am by Uncle_Tall » Logged
Uncle_Tall
BBS Member
BBS God

I love bird watching!

3Re: Scaly-sided Merganser ¤¤µØ¬î¨FÀn<Heilongjiang
« Reply #2 on: Apr 30th, 2004, 9:34pm »

English Summary:

Birding Report of 2 trips to Dailing, Lesser Hingan Range, Heilongjiang, China  

Two trips were made to Dailing in 30/5-2/6/2001 and 22-27/4/2004 under the auspice of Mr Liu Bowen (Ornithologist of the Northeastern Forestry University, Heilongjiang and co-author of A Field Guide To The Birds Of Northeast China (Chinese)). In the first trip, only one female adult Scaly-sided Merganser was seen. Other interesting species includes Black woodpecker, Band-bellied crake (plenty was heard), White-throated rock thrush, White-throated needletails (seen flying over water) and Mandarin ducks (male only?). We were sad to see specimen of a male Scaly-sided Merganser at the home of a reserve warden. Fish-net was observed traversing across the river. Mr Liu told us that duck had been caught inside these nets, presumably it was Scaly-sided as this is the only commonly seen diving duck in the region.  

In the second trip, we saw flock of 500+ bramblings, Ural owl and Yellow-throated buntings and up to 10 Scaly-sided Mergansers (3 adult males, 5 adult females and 2 immature male adults). All mergansers were seen in the middle part of the Yong Cui River where Bi Shui Reserve is. They were all at leisure floating on the stream or sunbathing on the rocks. Pairing up was observed and 2 female adults often stayed close with one immature male. Mating was not observed. They were mostly silent. Very weak calls were occasionally heard. They sound like regurgitation of stomach gas (but much softer). Only around 5 old Populus tree with suitable tree holes are available for nesting in the reserve. Man-made nests were made but never been used. According to Mr Liu in his recent trip in 2003, the number of breeding pairs in Chang Bai Mountain is about the same in Dailing, but they are more scattered. One last sad story is that a Lynx and her 2 cubs were killed recently by hunter near the reserve. We feel that there remain a lot to do for the conservation of this endangered species in China.  
--------------------------------------------------------------------  

After reading the Red data of Scaly-sided Merganser in the Website of Birdlife International, we would like to clarify a few points about the local geographical names in English which appear a bit confusing:  

1. Liang Shui is a National Nature Reserve of 13000 Hectares protecting primary mixed deciduous and evergreen forest in the Lesser Hingan Range. There is one small stream, Liang Shui River, running in the centre of the reserve. It drains into Yong Cui River in the south border of the reserve. Liang Shui River is too small for the ducks to feed and breed. However the part of Yong Cui River in its south border of the reserve provides most of the old Populus trees for the ducks to breed.  

2. In 1997, Bi Shui Reserve was established under the advice of Mr Liu Bowen through his breeding study of the Scaly-sided Merganser in the region. It protects 50-100 meter wide of river banks along a 40+km stretch of Yong Cui River. It was a Provincial Nature Reserve. Bi Shui is the name of a timber field at the middle stretch of the Yong Cui River. Yong Cui River later drains into Nan Cha River after it passes the city of Dailing, and eventually drains into Rivers of Xonghuajiang and Heilongjiang.

Alex and Catherine Choi
« Last Edit: May 2nd, 2004, 1:10am by Uncle_Tall » Logged
Mike Kilburn
Committee Member
BBS God

Re: Scaly-sided Merganser ??µØ¬î¨FÀn<Heilongjiang
« Reply #3 on: May 20th, 2004, 11:24am »

Dear Uncle Tall  

I can't see your pic of the Merganser, please repost.
Many thanks  

Mike

Mike Kilburn
Vice Chairman
Chairman - ConservationCommittee
HKBWS
Uncle_Tall
BBS Member
BBS God

I love bird watching!

Re: Scaly-sided Merganser ¤¤µØ¬î¨FÀn Heilongjiang
« Reply #4 on: Jul 24th, 2004, 8:47pm »

Finally got a website to repost the photo
Hope those at the meeting on 21/7/04 enjoyed the DVD. We'll modify it a bit and send to the reserve as education and promotion purpose.
« Last Edit: Jul 24th, 2004, 8:50pm by Uncle_Tall » Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

logo

­» ´ä Æ[ ³¾ ·|
Hong Kong Bird Watching Society

Best viewed with IE 6.0 or Netsacpe 7.0:

Download Explorer   Download Netscape

HKBWS BBS ­» ´ä Æ[ ³¾ ·| ·s »D ²Õ » Powered by YaBB!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.