BBS BBS Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register English | ¤¤¤å
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Jul 6th, 2024, 7:32am

HKBWS BBS ­» ´ä Æ[ ³¾ ·| ·s »D ²Õ
   Special Topics ¯S§O¥DÃD
   Wild Birds & Avian Flu ³¥³¾»P¸V¬y·P
(Moderators: BBS Moderators, Webcreeper, Forrest FONG)
   Should Mai Po be closed? ¡@À³§_Ãö³¬¦Ì®H¦ÛµM«O¨|°Ï¡H
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Should Mai Po be closed? ¡@À³§_Ãö³¬¦Ì®H¦ÛµM«O¨|°Ï¡H  (Read 1116 times)
HF_Cheung
Committee Member
BBS God

I love bird watching!

Email

Should Mai Po be closed? ¡@À³§_Ãö³¬¦Ì®H¦ÛµM«O¨|°Ï¡H
« on: Nov 1st, 2005, 8:05pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Dear members of HKBWS,  

The wave of Avian Flu news will continue. Although I know many of you are very brave men and women, I urge you to protect yourselves in this period of Avian Flu panic. If a bird watchers in Hong Kong get infected, you can imagine the impact it has to the society.  

Let me start with some information in HK last winter. The virus H5N1 was found in November, December and January on wild bird (dead herons). Although Mai Po seem to be safe so far, the condition in Mai Po posts a somewhat higher risk compared to other places. For that I mean Mai Po, especially the education center, have very high concentration of Great Cormorants and wild waterfowls. There is at the same time a captive waterfowl collection. Birds will feed from the same bucket that was put up by the workers. If there is a single bird carrying the virus, the chance of a mass infection is quite real, I think.  

Cormorant is one of the main species breeding in the Bird Island of Qinghai Lake. Genetic studies by HKU have found that H5N1 found in Qinghai Lake is related to South China (HK and Fujian), not related to Thailand and Vietnam. So if the outbreak is caused by wild bird from South China, I would suspect the Herons and the Cormorants.  

To that, I urge you to weigh the risk and act accordingly.

HF Cheung  

¦U¦ìÆ[³¾·|·|¤Í¡G

¦³Ãö¸V¬y·Pªº·s»D¤´·|³°Äò¥X²{¡CÁöµM§Úª¾¹D¤£¤Ö³¾¤Í³£¤£©È¸V¬y·P¡A¦ý¬O¥Ø«e¤H ¤H³£¬°³o¯f¦Ó´a®£¤£¦w¡A¦]¦¹§Ú«P½Ð¤j®a­n«OÅ@¦Û¤v¡C¦pªG¥»´ä¦³³¾¤Í¬V¤W¸V¬y·P ¡A¹ï¥»·|ªº¥´À»¯u¬O¤£°É³]·Q¡C

¥h¦~¥V©u¡A¥»´ä¦b¤Q¤@¡B¤Q¤G©M¤@¤ë³£¦b¦º¥hªº³¥³¾¡]»aÆO¡^¨­¤Wµo²{H5N1¯f¬r¡C ÁöµM¥Ø«e¦Ì®H¦ü¥G»á¬°¦w¥þ¡A¦ý¬O¤ñ°_¨ä¥L¦a¤è¤´¦³¸û°ªªº­·ÀI¡C³Ì­«­nªº¬O·í¦a ªº±Ð¨|¤¤¤ß¡A¨º¸Ì»E¶°¤F¤j¶qù·õ¬©M³¥¥Í¤ô³¾¡A¤]¦³¤H¤u¹}¾iªº¤ô¸V¡A¤@°_±q¬Û¦P ªº½L¤¤¨ú­¹¡C§Ú¬Û«H¦pªG¨ä¤¤¤@°¦³¾±a¦³¯f¬r¡A«K«Ü®e©ö¤Þ°_¸V¬y·P¤jÃzµo¡C

ù·õ¬¬O¦b«C®ü³¾®qÁc´Þªº¥D­n³¾ºØ¡C­»´ä¤j¾Çªº°ò¦]¬ã¨sµo²{¡G²M®ü´ò¥X²{ªºH5N1 ¯f¬r©MµØ«n¦a°Ï¡]­»´ä¤ÎºÖ«Ø¡^§ä¨ìªº¬Ûªñ¡A¦Ó©M®õ°ê¶V«n§ä¨ìªº¨S¦³Ãö³s¡C§Ú·Q ¦pªG¦b«C®üÃzµoªº¸V¬y·P¨Ó¦ÛµØ«n¡A¨º»òÆO³¾©Mù·õ¬ªº¶ûºÃ«K³Ì¤j¡C

¦³¨£¤Î¦¹¡A§Ú«P½Ð¤j®a¤p¤ß¿Å¶q­·ÀI¡A¤T«ä¦Ó«á¦æ¡C

±i¯E½÷

W ¤¤Ä¶
« Last Edit: Nov 1st, 2005, 10:43pm by Webcreeper » Logged
gjcarey
BBS Member
BBS God

Email

Re: Should Mai Po be closed? ¡@À³§_Ãö³¬¦Ì®H¦ÛµM«O¨
« Reply #1 on: Nov 2nd, 2005, 3:08pm »

I think this post needs a little comment.

Firstly, it is extremely difficult for humans to contract Avian Influenza from wild birds. There is no known case of this happening. The contact that we as birdwatchers have with wild birds (and I exclude people who trap wild birds) is not close. Humans have close contact with poultry, not wild birds, and this is the important issue. It is the transport, treatment and trade of poultry and wild birds (both legal and illegal) that really needs to be controlled.

Out of approximately 7000 samples taken from wetland associated species in Hong Kong last winter, only four of these tested positive for H5N1, and none of these positive tests came from live birds. They all concerned dead ardeids.

I agree that there is a somewhat higher risk at Mai Po, where large numbers of waterfowl are present, than there is at Sha Tin or Tai Po Kau, for example. However, we need to retain a realistic perspective on what the actual risk is.

Secondly, there is no captive waterfowl collection at Mai Po anymore. This was disbanded a few years ago. It is the case that artificial feeding is provided for wild ducks, but it is a open to debate whether this increases the risk of disease given that waterbirds are, by their nature, flocking species that forage in large groups. Further, the area is closed to the public at present, and by attracting a limited number of birds to a single small area, it makes taking samples for testing much easier!

Thirdly, testing of the Qinghai strain of H5N1 has indicated it originated from poultry (not wild birds) in south China. There is, of course, a possibility that cormorants transmitted the virus to or from south China. However, there is no proof yet that cormorants even carry the virus (despite testing in HK last winter). Similarly, there is also the perhaps greater possibility that it was transported poultry that was involved in the transmission, though, again, no evidence. It should also be noted that the most numerous breeding species, and the species most affected by H5N1 at Qinghai Lake (Brown-headed and Pallas's Gull, and Bar-headed Goose) all winter in India, and there is a ringing recovery of a Great Cormorant in northeast India of a bird ringed on the breeding grounds at Qinghai Lake.

The results of past winters' testing in HK also indicates that there is very little risk. The current situation in HK is being monitored by HKU and AFCD, and we can respond to any significant findings as they arise. It is important at this time, when we know there is no risk, that we continue to go out birdwatching to Mai Po or wherever, and send positive signals regarding wild birds.

My main point is that there is absolutely no need to panic about catching AI from wild birds. As birdwatchers, we know that our contact with them is remote and not a risk. Appropriate common sense precautions should one come into physical contact with birds or their faeces are sufficient. I realise that Ho Fai is not suggesting this, but t is certainly not the time to consider whether or not we should be out birdwatching.  

For excellent updated information on wild birds and AI, see:

http://www.wetlands.org/IWC/Avianflu/default.htm

Geoff Carey
Bob Thompson
BBS Member
BBS God

I love bird watching!

« Reply #2 on: Nov 2nd, 2005, 3:49pm »

Following are some of the facts regarding the Qinghai strain which Geoff refers to

http://www.recombinomics.com/News/07070502/H5N1_Neurotropic_Qinghai.html
Webcreeper
BBS Moderator
BBS Member
BBS God

I'm a webcreeper

« Reply #3 on: Nov 2nd, 2005, 11:21pm »

§Ú¹ï¯E½÷¯d¨¥ªº·N¨£¡G

²Ä¤@¡G¤HÃþ«ÜÃø±q³¥³¾¨­¤W¬V¤W¸V¬y·P¡A©M¤H¦³¿Ë±K±µÄ²ªº¬O®a¸V¡A¤£¬O³¥³¾¡C¦b ¥h¦~¥V©uªº¬ù¤C¤d­Ó¥»´äÀã¦a³¾Ãþ¼Ë¥»¤§¤¤¡A¥u¦³¥|­Ó¹ïH5N1§e¶§©Ê¤ÏÀ³¡A¦Ó¥B¥þ ³¡³£¨Ó¦Û¤v¦ºªºÆO³¾¡C§Ú­Ì­n±q¹ê»Úªº¨¤«×¥hµû¦ô¦Ì®Hªº­·ÀI¡C

²Ä¤G¡G¦Ì®H¦b´X¦~«e¤w°±¤î¤H¤u¹}¾i¤ô¸V¡C¤ô³¾¤Ñ¥Í³ß·R¸s¶°¡A¦b¦Ì®HÁý¹}¤ô³¾¨Ã ¤£¤@©w·|´£°ª­·ÀI¡A¦Ó¥B¸Ó³B¥Ø«e¤w¸g«Ê³¬¡AÁý­¹¤Ï¦Ó·|¥O¨ú¼Ë©M´ú¸Õ§ó¥[¤è«K¡I  

²Ä¤T¡G´ú¸ÕÅã¥Ü«C®üªºH5N1¯f¬r¨Ó¦ÛµØ«nªº®a¸V¦Ó¨Ã«D­Ô³¾¡A¨s³º¯f¬r¬O¥Ñ­Ô³¾ÁÙ ¬O®a¸V±a¥h«C®ü¡A¨â­Ó»¡ªk³£¨S¦³¨Æ¹ê®Ú¾Ú¡CÁÙ¦³¡A¦b«C®üÁc´Þ¼Æ¥Ø³Ì¦h©M¨ü¸V¬y ·P·P¬V³Ì¤jªº³¾ºØ³£¦b¦L«×¹L¥V¡C

¥h¦~¦b¥»´äªº´ú¸ÕÅã¥Ü¸V¬y·Pªº­·ÀI«Ü§C¡A´ä¤j©Mº®Å@¸p¥¿¦bºÊ¹î±¡ªp¡A¤@¦³²§ª¬ «K·|°¨¤W¤ÏÀ³¡C¬JµMÆ[³¾¨S¦³­·ÀI¡A§Ú­Ì§óÀ³¦b·í«e³o­Ó«D±`®É´ÁÄ~Äò¨ì¦Ì®H©Î¨ä ¥L¦a¤èÆ[³¾¡A¦V¤j²³´£¨Ñ¤@­Ó¦³Ãö³¥³¾ªº¥¿­±«H®§¡C

§Ú­n»¡ªº­«ÂI¬O¡G¤j®a®Ú¥»µL¶·¬°¸V¬y·PÅå´q¥¢±¹¡C³¾¤Í©M³¥³¾·|«O«ù¶ZÂ÷¡A¬V¯f­·ÀI·¥§C¡A¦pªG¯uªº±µÄ²¨ì³¥³¾©Î¨e­ÌªºÁT«K¡A¥u»Ý¾A·í¦a°µ¤@ÂI¹w¨¾±¹¬I«K¤w¨¬°÷¡C§Ú»{¬°¥Ø«eÁÙ¥¼¬O­n¦Ò¼{¬O§_°±¤î¥X¥~Æ[³¾ªº®É­Ô¡A§Úª¾¹D¯E½÷ªº¬Ýªk¤]¬O¤@¼Ë¡C

¥H¤Uªººô¯¸¦³·¥¦nªº³Ì·s¸V¬y·P®ø®§¡G http://www.wetlands.org/IWC/Avianflu/default.htm  

¸ëª¾¦æ

W ºKĶ

¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@>}o-}o-¡@¡@¡@>}o-¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@>}o-¡@¡@¡@¡@.......x
HF_Cheung
Committee Member
BBS God

I love bird watching!

Email

Re: Should Mai Po be closed? ¡@À³§_Ãö³¬¦Ì®H¦ÛµM«O? size=
« Reply #4 on: Nov 3rd, 2005, 4:31pm »

I want members to be aware of the problem, if any. To me, I think continue monitoring in Mai Po is important. For example, my ringing in Mai Po will continue.  

To give you more information, I quote Dr. Hugh Buck letter (found in the WWF China bulletin board) quoting information on Avian Flu (including all strains, I think):  

""
In Dr Delogu's study he sampled 21000 wild birds of 88 species, 22 families and 12 orders. He found evidence of virus as follows (percentage of birds sampled):

Anseriformes 15.2%
Charadriformes 2.2%
Passeriformes 2.9%

It is interesting to note the species breakdown in "anseriformes" (% of species sampled positive for virus)

Mallards 63.9%
Other dabbling ducks 31.4%
Diving Ducks 22-8%
Coots 7.1%

In addition virus was demonstrated at a much higher level in post breeding juvenile ducks that in wintering birds which is perhaps to be expected. There was also a higher percentage in birds released from captive rearing than from birds collected from the wild.  

Mauro also specifically sampled other groups eg

Terns 3.6% positive in 140 birds sampled
Gulls 18.8% positive in 101birds sampled
Pheasant Zero positive from 424 birds (both wild and domestically reared)
Quail Zero positive from 258 birds trapped from the wild

Finally the virus is shed by birds' faeces in addition to other modes (eg respiratory).  
""

It seems a good idea to clean our shoes after walking in Mai Po.  

HF Cheung  

§Ú§Æ±æ·|­ûı¹î¨ì¦³Ãö°ÝÃD¡]¦p¦³ªº¸Ü¡^¡C§Ú»{¬°Ä~ÄòºÊ¹î¦Ì®Hªº±¡ªp¬O­«­nªº¡A ¨Ò¦p§Ú·|Ä~Äò¦b¨º¸Ì°µ³¾ÃþÀô»x¤u§@¡C

Åý§Ú¤Þ¥ÎDr Hugh Buck ªº«H¥ó¡]¨Ó¦Û ¦Û¥@¬É¦ÛµM°òª÷·|¤¤°êºô¯¸¦ÛµM½×¾Â ¡^¤¤ªº¸V¬y·P¸ê®Æ¡]¬Û«HÀ³¸Ó¥]§t¤F©Ò¦³¬r®è¡^¡G

¡§Dr Delogu Àˬd¤F21000­Ó³¥³¾¼Ë¥»¡A¥]¬A12 ¥Ø¡B22¬ì©M88ºØ¡Aµo²{±a¯f¬rªº¦Ê¤À¤ñ¦p¤U¡G

¶­§Î¥Ø¡@15.2%
[¦æ³¾]§Î¥Ø¡@2.2%
³¶§Î¥Ø¡@2.9%

­È±o¯d·Nªº¬O¶­§Î¥Ø¤§¤Uªº¤À§G

ºñÀYÀn¡@63.9%
¨ä¥L²L¤ôÀn¡@31.4%
¼çÀn¡@22.8%
¥Õ°©³»¡@7.1%

ÁÙ¦³¡AÁc´Þ´Á¹L«áªº¥¼¦¨¦~Àn±a¯f¬rªº¤ñ¨Ò¡A¤ñ¹L¥Vªº³¾­n°ª±o¦h¡A¨º¬O·N®Æ¤¤¨Æ ¡C¥t¥~¡A¥Ñ¤H°é¾i«á©ñ­¸ªº³¾±a¯f¬rªº¤ñ²v¡A¤ñ³¥¥Íªº³¾­n°ª¡C

Mauro ¤S¯S§O¹ï¨ä¥L³¾ºØ©â¼Ë¡A¨Ò¦p¡G

¿PÅá@140°¦¤§¤¤¦³3.6%¦³¶§©Êµ²ªG
ÅÃÃþ¡@101°¦¤§¤¤¦³18.8%¦³¶§©Êµ²ªG
ì­¡@424°¦¤§¤¤³£¨S¦³¶§©Êµ²ªG¡]¥]¬A¤H¤u¹}¾i©M³¥¥Íªº¡^
ÄL¡@258°¦¤§¤¤³£¨S¦³¶§©Êµ²ªG¡]¥þ³¡±q³¥¥~®·±o¡^

³Ì«á¡A¯f¬r·|±q³¾ÁT©M¨ä¥L¤è¦¡ÄÀ¥X¡]¨Ò¦p©I§l¡^¡C¡¨

§Ú·Q¤j®a¦b¦Ì®H¬¡°Ê¤§«áÀ³¸Ó²M¼äÂù¾c¡C

±i¯E½÷

W ¤¤Ä¶
« Last Edit: Nov 3rd, 2005, 10:30pm by Webcreeper » Logged
gjcarey
BBS Member
BBS God

Email

« Reply #5 on: Nov 4th, 2005, 11:24am »

What is interesting is that ducks form a sizeable proportion of the birds that have previously tested positive for various forms of Avian Influenza, yet in this particular H5N1 series of outbreaks, there appear to be relatively few.

I fear we face an uphill battle in persuading govt and the public about the safety of wild birds and birdwatching. Already signs of panic are evident. At Palm Springs residential estate, the management has decided to cut down fruit from trees and 'remove excessive branches' from trees! This is ill-informed alarmism, but there appears to be no interest on their part in rational debate.

Geoff

­È±o¯d·Nªº¬O¡G¦b¥H«e¦hºØ¸V¬y·P´ú¸Õªº¶§©Êµ²ªG¤¤¡AÀnÃþ³£¦û¦³¬Û·í¤ñ­«¡A¦ý¬O¦b³Ìªñ³s¦êªºH5N1Ãzµo¤§¤¤¡AÀnÃþ¦ûªº¤ñ¨Ò«o¦ü¥G¸û¤p¡C

­n»¡ªA¬F©²©M¤½²³¡A¥O¥L­Ì¬Û«H³¥³¾©MÆ[³¾¨S¦³¦MÀI¡A®£©È«ÜÃø¿ì¨ì¡C«Ü©úÅã¤H­Ì ¤w¸g¶}©l±i¬Ó¥¢±¹¡A¥[¦{ªá¶éªººÞ·~³B¤w¸g¨M©w­n±N¾ð¤WªºªG¹ê¨ú¤U¡A±N¡§¦h¾lªº ¾ðªK¡¨ºI¥h¡I¨º¬OµLª¾­Ý¯«¸g¹L±Ó¡A¦ý¬O¥L­Ì¦ü¥G¤w¸g¨S¿³½ì©M§A°Q½×¬O§_¦X²z¤F ¡C

¸ëª¾¦æ

W ¤¤Ä¶
« Last Edit: Nov 6th, 2005, 12:19am by Webcreeper » Logged
Little Dolphin
BBS Member
BBS God

Man and Nature, harmony forever

Email

« Reply #6 on: Nov 4th, 2005, 2:15pm »

Dear all,

May I say that I agree with Mr Carey that it is highly improbable to get infected by bird flu from watching wild birds, but then, I also agree with our Chairman Dr Cheung that we should always be careful when doing anything with birds, indeed all wildlife, for they always have the capability to transmit pathogens to humans, however remote the possibility is. The process can also happen the other way around.

Up till now, there's still not sufficient evidence to conclude if migratory waterfowls are spreading H5N1, or the poultry and bird trade have been doing this, but I doubt this debate will change the outcome by any means, or we will ever find an answer to the above question. Whether the virus is spread by migrating Anseriform birds or by humans smuggling birds around, millions of chickens will continuously be infected and culled, some people in SE Asia will get the disease and die, people will still be suspecious towards wild birds, and the virus will sooner or later become H5N1 human influenza and sweep across the globe as if the Grim Reaper unleashes its true wrath on humanity for our sins against Nature and Earth. The best thing we can do is perhaps stay calm, go on with our lives as usual (working, shopping, birding, ...), be ever cautious, and hope for the best.

What I am concerned now besides the looming pandemic is the public's rising hostility towards birds. From my own observations, some people do have the misconception that in a pandemic, people will continually get H5N1 from wild birds (easily), then pass it to others. Or perhaps they're skeptical of wild birds just purely because they can give us deadly diseases. Or maybe the widespread media coverage of H5N1 these days fueled their anxiety. Indeed, I don't expect the public will act rationally towards a disease that can spread en masse and cause acute respiratory failure and death within 2 days of symptom onset. However, I am confident that with the proper education and public promotion of the true nature of birds and avian flu, the current mass panic can be eased, or at least stop people from doing stupid things that hurt our feathered friends. As long as our government makes wise, rational and well informed decisions on this issue, harms to wild birds can be kept to a minimum, if any. I guess it is up to us birders now to help the public in establishing correct attitutes towards birds and wildlife in general.

We named ourselves 'wise man' with the Latin words 'Homo sapiens'. Let us prove we are indeed a wise species.

May mankind live in harmony with Nature for ever and ever. Happy birding.

A novice birder,
Rex Au Yeung (Little Dolphin)

¦U¦ì¡G

§Ú¦P·N¸ë¥ý¥Í©Ò»¡¡A¦]¬°Æ[³¾¦Ó¬V¤W¸V¬y·Pªº¾÷·|·L¥G¨ä·L¡A¦ý¬O§Ú¤]»{¦P·N±i¥D®uªº¥D±i¡A­n¤p¤ß©M³¶³¾¬Û³B¡A¦]¬°µL½×¾÷·|¦³¦h¤p¡A³¾Ãþ©M¤@¤Á³¥¥Í°Êª«³£¥i¯à±N¯e¯f¶Çµ¹¤HÃþ¡A¦Ó¤HÃþ¤]¥i¯à±N¯e¯f¶Çµ¹³¥¥Í°Êª«¡C

¨s³ºH5N1¬O¥Ñ­Ô³¾ÁÙ¬O¤H¬°¶Ç¼½¡A¥Ñ©ó¥Ø«eÁٯʥFÃÒ¾Ú¡A¬Û«H¦A°Q½×¤U¥h³£¤£·|¼vÅT¨Æ±¡ªºµo®i¡A©Î³\§Ú­Ì¥Ã»·¤]¤£·|ª¾¹D¹ê±¡¡C¬O­Ô³¾¾E±p¤]¦n¡A¬O¤HÃþ¨«¨p¤]¦n¡AµL¼ÆªºÂû·|¦]¬V¯f¦Ó³Q±O®_¡AªF«n¨È·|¦³¤H¬V¯f¦º¤`¡A¤H­Ì¤´Â·|¹ï³¥³¾¦s¦³§Ù¤ß¡A¯f¬r¿ð¦­Åܺئ¨¬°H5N1¤H¬y·P®u±²¥þ²y¡A¦º¯«·|¦]À³¤HÃþ¹ï¦ÛµM©M¤j¦a¥Ç¤Uªº¸o¦Ó¤j¶}±þ»|¡C§Ú­Ì³Ì¦nÁÙ¬O«O«ù§NÀR¡A¦p±`¥Í¬¡¡]¤W¯Z¡BÁʪ«¡BÆ[³¾¡K¡^¡A®É¨è«O«ùĵı¡A´Á«Ý©ú¤Ñ·|§ó¦n¡C

°£¤F§Ö±N¨ÓÁ{ªº¤j¬y¦æ¤§¥~¡A§ÚÁÙ¬°¤½²³¼Äµø³¥³¾ªººA«×¦Ó¼~¤ß¡C§Ú¯d·N¨ì¦³¨Ç¤H©êµÛ¤@­Ó¿ù»~ªº¨£¸Ñ¡A¥H¬°¦pªG¬y·P¤j¬y¦æ¡A¤H­Ì·|¤£Â_±q³¥³¾³B¬V¤WH5N1¡AµM«á¦b¤H¸s¤¤¶Ç¼½¶}¥h¡C©ÎªÌ¥L­Ì¥u¬O¦]¬°­P©Rªº¯e¯f¦Ó¹ï³¥³¾°_ºÃ¤ß¡A¤S©Î³\¶Ç´Cªº¼sªx³ø¾É¥[­«¤F¥L­Ìªº¤£¦w¡C¸ÛµM¡A¹ï©ó¤@ºØ·|¦bµo¯f¨â¤Ñ¤§¤º­P©Rªº¶Ç¬V¯f¡A¤½²³¤S«ç»ò¯à°÷«O«ù²z©Ê©O¡H¾¨ºÞ¦p¦¹¡A§Ú¬Û«HÂǵ۾A·íªº«Å¶Ç©M±Ð¨|¡AÅý¤½²³¤F¸Ñ³¥³¾©M¸V¬y·Pªº¯u¬Û¡A¥i¥HÓV½w¥Ø«e¤H­Ìªº¤£¦w±¡ºü¡A³Ì¤Ö¤]¥i¥H¨¾¤î¥L­Ì°µ¥X¶Ë®`³¥³¾ªºÄø¨Æ¡C

¦pªG§Ú­Ìªº¬F©²¯à°÷¶°«ä¼s¯q¡A¥»µÛ²z©Ê©M´¼¼z¦æ¨Æ¡A«K¥i¥H´î¤Ö¹ï³¥³¾ªº¶Ë®`¡C ¨­¬°³¾¤Í¡A§Ú­Ì²{¦b¦³³d¥ôÀ°§U¤½²³«Ø¥ß¥¿½TªººA«×¡A¾A·í¦a¹ï«Ý³¶³¾©M¨ä¥L³¥¥Í ¥Íª«¡C

¬JµM§Ú­Ìµ¹¦Û¤v°_¤F¡u´¼¤H¡v³o­Ó©Ô¤B¾Ç¦W¡A§Ú­Ì´NÀ³¸Ó¥H¦æ°Ê¨ÓÃÒ©ú§Ú­Ì¯u¥¿¬O ¦³¡u´¼¡v
¤§¡u¤H¡v¡C

¦ýÄ@¤H»P¦ÛµM¯à°÷¥Ã¤[ªø¦s¡C¯¬

Æ[³¾§Ö¼Ö¡I

Æ[³¾·s¤B

W ¤¤Ä¶
« Last Edit: Nov 5th, 2005, 12:53am by Webcreeper » Logged

Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
--- John Donne (1572-1631)
Bob Thompson
BBS Member
BBS God

I love bird watching!

Re: Should Mai Po be closed? ¡@À³§_Ãö³¬¦Ì®H¦ÛµM«O?
« Reply #7 on: Nov 4th, 2005, 3:52pm »

on Nov 4th, 2005, 2:15pm, little_dolphin wrote:

We named ourselves 'wise man' with the Latin words 'Homo sapiens'. Let us prove we are indeed a wise species.

May mankind live in harmony with Nature for ever and ever. Happy birding.

A novice birder,

Well said Rex and lets all help the HKBWS to be proactive in educating the Hong Kong public  

Rex ¥S»¡±o¦n¡AÅý§Ú­Ì´ÀÆ[³¾·|¥X¤O¡A¥D°Ê±Ð¨|­»´äªº¤j²³¡C

W ¤¤Ä¶
« Last Edit: Nov 5th, 2005, 12:57am by Webcreeper » Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

logo

­» ´ä Æ[ ³¾ ·|
Hong Kong Bird Watching Society

Best viewed with IE 6.0 or Netsacpe 7.0:

Download Explorer   Download Netscape

HKBWS BBS ­» ´ä Æ[ ³¾ ·| ·s »D ²Õ » Powered by YaBB!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.