Board logo

Subject: [Indoor] Coming indoor meetings 室內講座講題 [Print This Page]

Author: HFCheung    Time: 5/08/2008 16:08     Subject: Coming indoor meetings 室內講座講題

The indoor meeting this month is on Raptor identification.  I will have this chance to learn more before I deliver the talk.

We are planning new indoor meeting for autumn and winter.  Do you have any suggestions?  I have in my mind one for George to talk about Thrush identification, and one on bird trade in HK.

HF Cheung

本月的室內講座題目是猛禽的辨認,教學相長,我會借準備資料的機會自己先多學習一下。

秋、冬兩季的室內講座正在籌備中,各位對講題有何建議?
我想到兩個: 一是請 George 談談鶇的辨認,另一個是本港的鳥類買賣。

張浩輝

[ Last edited by Webcreeper at 5/08/2008 22:50 ]
Author: mchristine    Time: 9/08/2008 12:38     Subject: Some Suggestions for Indoor Meeting

I saw in the train station that over 200 bird species were found in the Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK).  May I know who is performing the related survey or conservation work for CUHK?  Could we invite the party to give a talk regarding the related survey?

2) Is there anyone doing bird conservation in Macau?  If so, could we invite them to talk to us?
Author: ctakming    Time: 2/09/2008 21:10

It will be great if there are talks on pipit and bunting (esp. the female bunting) identification.
Author: HFCheung    Time: 2/09/2008 22:59

HKBWS has helped CUHK several years ago to produce a campus leaflet on birds.  In fact, since Richard Lewthwaite work for CU, he should have a lot more inforamtion on birds there.  If you are talking about a list of 200 birds in CU, then I think it is probably produced by Richard.

The ID talk on Pipit and Bunting is a good suggestion.

HF Cheung

Welcome to HKBWS Forum 香港觀鳥會討論區 (http://hkbws.org.hk/BBS/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0