Thread
Print

[Others 其他] Call For Submissions! HK Nature and Wildlife Magazine

Call For Submissions! HK Nature and Wildlife Magazine

Hi birders!,

My name is Joey and I am helping to launch a nature and wildlife magazine in Hong Kong.  I'm really excited to say that we have decided to include a small column in which we talk about bird-watching and bird related topics in our publication.  

I think this might be the perfect place to find someone to help us out -  we're looking for an enthusiastic hobbyist who could contribute 150-200 words a month on the subject,  in English.  The topics of the articles are completely up to you and you can really be as creative as you want.   

This is a very special opportunity and I hope that someone from this forum might appreciate the chance to write about what they love and contribute to a magazine that is dedicated to the appreciation of the natural world.  We're really an enthusiastic, energetic group of people and you'll find that this will be a really easy task.

If you are at all interested,  feel free to contact me directly.  My telephone number is 5190 4164.  My email is jb.telemakos@gmail.com

Thanks VERY much for reading this and I hope to hear from someone shortly!

J

Hi Joey,

I think it is better you give a call to HKBWS office (tel: 2377 4387) during office hours.(http://www.hkbws.org.hk/web/chi/office.htm)

Hi,  

I appreciate your advice.  However,  Ihave already contacted the office and it was they who allowed me to sign on to the forum and post the above message.

Again,  thanks for your help.

J

Hi Joey,

ic! We are sorry that since all staffs in office and some core volunteers are extremely busy for the projects (include: the new training project for the elderly, give comments for those "never ending" development, new bird book and bird suvery etc.) recently, we may not have a spare time to write a article monthly, so they suggest you to post a message here.

If anyone can help and would take the job, please free feel to contact Joey! Thanks a lot!  

Thread